Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is an excellent idea I have thought might help nudge some illegals to go home.Another benefit is it will pour cold water on the pro-illegals complaints about raids since ICE now can say we gave them a chance to take theirselves and their CHILDREN home peacefully and they refused. The blame and the responsibility then can be laid at the feet of the illgals.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Did they also translate this into Swahili, Chinese, or any other language that might benefit illegals from somewhere BESIDES mexihole?
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

This is very interesting. I'm wondering if we will not see something very big coming up.....something which is going to surprise all of us and which the illegals and their advocates are not going to like one bit.

The way this sounds is almost like a "Well, they can't say we didn't give them a chance to leave on their own...." type of thing and I find it really curious that it is specific to 5 cities and is only for a very limited time of a few weeks.

I also like this little......warning perhaps?

Hayes said ICE has 104 "fugitive alien" teams that are highly successful.

I don't know....maybe it's me, but I've got a feeling there just might be more behind this announcement and offer.

Guess we'll see
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok is this story real?
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Illegal aliens come from all parts of the world.

I think that if President Bush were to stand up and say it in plain view.... that our immigration laws are being enforced and that ANYONE who is in the U.S. ILLEGALLY should return to their country of origin, that it would work to nudge a significant number of illegals to leave, as USPatriot said. It would do a lot of good towards making a larger headway in solving this extremely out of control problem.

Even though these two candidates are playing games back and forth, pandering for votes at the sake and cost of U.S. Citizens, neither one of them is as of yet the president of the U.S. by any means. Both of them would like for us to think and feel that they are.....but they are not.

They are only candidates. The responsibility of dealing with this problem still rests squarely on the person who is the actual president.

He should do and say whatever is necessary to gain control and bring as close to a stop to this problem as he possibly can, as long as he is the actual president.

A speech, or an announcement......it is an important step in proving that the time and money which is being spent on this problem is being done in total seriousness.

The message needs to be that the government is serious about this. Once illegal aliens realize this......for some.....the rest of what needs to be done will be up to them.

For those who STILL don't think they are subject to this country's rule regarding law and order.....then at least all will know that they were warned and advised and that if they choose to ignore it, that the government will not ignore them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Bush administration is inviting people who have ignored orders to leave the country to surrender at immigration offices and leave voluntarily, an Immigration and Customs Enforcement official said Wednesday.
    Bill failure's impact on the presidential race Video Jim Hayes, the acting ICE detention and removal director, said some 572,000 people in the country have final deportation orders but have not committed a crime.
    Where are these illegal criminal aliens? Why didn't the police, courts, and/or ICE put a monitoring device on them?

Maybe by year's end 1 million illegal criminal aliens will be gone.

And it is way pass time that something should have been done

I truly think the US Marshall, the Dog and other bounty hunters, police, ICE and military should have a fugitive round up day and often

Thank goodness the president bush is finally speaking out to the masses

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    This is very interesting. I'm wondering if we will not see something very big coming up.....something which is going to surprise all of us and which the illegals and their advocates are not going to like one bit.

The way this sounds is almost like a "Well, they can't say we didn't give them a chance to leave on their own...." type of thing and I find it really curious that it is specific to 5 cities and is only for a very limited time of a few weeks.

I also like this little......warning perhaps?

Hayes said ICE has 104 "fugitive alien" teams that are highly successful.

I don't know....maybe it's me, but I've got a feeling there just might be more behind this announcement and offer.

Guess we'll see

Oh, I hope and pray you are right azwreath! I can't think of any more 'humane' way to rid our country of illegal aliens. Of course, I don't think the immigration raids are inhumane. But this way they can easily choose to self deport without any consequences. I know Bush didn't come up with this idea on his own. It's too logical to be his doing.

I'm in SHOCK and so i Reserve comment till i truly see what Dubya is up to . I'm still betting heavy on a "False Flag". Just me and my Neo-Con Paranoia
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Maybe the carrot on the stick is anyone not taking the ICE deal will be barred from ever applying for US citizenship.Wouldn't that be sweet.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast