Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush approval down to 39%

http://www.kron4.com/Global/story.asp?S ... v=5D7lBwNh

September 10, 2005

Bush approval down

WASHINGTON A new poll suggests Americans have widespread doubts about President Bush.
    The A-P-Ipsos poll has Bush's overall job approval at just 39 percent. That's in stark contrast to his post-Nine-Eleven ratings in the 80's.

A whopping seven-in-ten people say they disapprove of the way Bush is handling soaring gasoline prices. More than half don't like the way the president's dealt with the hurricane.

The A-P-Ipsos survey also finds nearly two-thirds of those polled think the country's headed down the wrong track. As one Michigan man puts it, "We're pretty well stretched."

Copyright 2005 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

There it is. Thats the magic number Ive been waiting for.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, so, what does this number mean?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote: OK, so, what does this number mean?

It means America is getting out of bed.

Are you telling me it's the six o'clock hour ? I think William has something planned.

We'll see. Patience is a virtue. Except when your country is being invaded.

I will let W answer but it is a great number.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

It's a great number and I think I know what it means. We're looking forward to hearing more from W. !!!

This may help President's approval ratings....
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/10/ ... index.html

It should help them go down....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast