Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jorge's speech is here if you can stomach it.
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 305-6.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Jorge's speech is here if you can stomach it.
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 305-6.html
    Sorry Jean, I can't he turns my stomach!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I never thought I would live to see a president who cares more about illegals then American citizens Just like with Bill Clinton, I can't stomach watching Bush

April
    nittygritty wrote:

I really don't think that we can any longer afford the services of George Bush, it is apparent he no longer represents the American Tax Payer, those who was stupid enough to put the bastard in office no less then twice, including me, , I think I will write him a letter and let him know I no longer need his services, and hopefully he will do the right thing and just resign!
    Would'nt that be wonderful! Unfortunately he is a power hungry prideful idiot, who loves rubbing his Mexico agenda in our faces , so he will not resign.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    nittygritty wrote:

I really don't think that we can any longer afford the services of George Bush, it is apparent he no longer represents the American Tax Payer, those who was stupid enough to put the bastard in office no less then twice, including me, , I think I will write him a letter and let him know I no longer need his services, and hopefully he will do the right thing and just resign!
    Would'nt that be wonderful! Unfortunately he is a power hungry prideful idiot, who loves rubbing his Mexico agenda in our faces , so he will not resign.

Thats a great picture April, I knew he turned to the dark side
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks SOSAD, I though it captured his true inner spirit.

allowing 30 million illegals in the country to use our oil.
    Around here most of the illegals drive big souped up trucks or SUV's. A few have large vans and a few have large luxury type cars. I never see them driving fuel efficient vehicles or small cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    allowing 30 million illegals in the country to use our oil.
    Around here most of the illegals drive big souped up trucks or SUV's. A few have large vans and a few have large luxury type cars. I never see them driving fuel efficient vehicles or small cars.
    They can well afford to drive these cars as we pay all their other bills for them thanks to our President and our other fearless leaders!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

To me it's interesting and a sign of just what a bad job he is doing as our president. I remember when a lot of people here would object to his policies and failure to control our borders and illegal immigration......but many people still complained about him, but with a little bit of respect for the fact that he was president.

NOW, that is all gone. We talk about him and his policies in a way which is indicative of just how fed up we have become.

We really call him what he is and we tell it like it is.

This is such a sad, sad time for our country. This man has no respect for the American people. I believe that people around the world see this clearly now.

Although we don't get arrested or in trouble for what we say, (that never ceases to amaze me with him), it appears to me that in many ways he is no better than Hugo Chavez. I am sure that he must be better than Hugo Chavez and I didn't say that he definitely is as bad as Hugo Chavez, but somedays it sure seems as though he's running a close tie as far as his complete and total disrespect and ignoring of the will of the American people.

I don't even think we Americans even know how to react to this because we have little to zero experience having a president like this.

I don't know if he's a dictator, but somedays it sure seems like it.

I don't know what to think anymore and many times I don't know what to say.

Like all of you, I just wish it wasn't this way. For us Americans who are speaking out.......thank God that we have each other.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12