Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PEPPPLAY99 TO ALIPAC, Glad to have your and your opinion with us. Join in the fight, Check out the BLITZ thread in the Discussion Area and see what we are doing to try and stop this maddness!

Someone please tell me how Bush ever got out of grade school??I am baffled
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Bush

Bush is now a zombie. He is now passed Carter on the worst list.
    The republican party has a problem. American citizens don't vote anymore but the illegals do. GOP wants to have themselves included in this deal so as not to be the bad guys in the eyes of the illegal voters. It is suicide . Illegals will always vote dem. and 30-40 million ( once the families come up) will wipe out the GOP. Politicians are trying to save themselves while we go down with the ship. It's now or never to call the hell out of congress and be heard.

Re: Bush

Quote Originally Posted by chopper
    The republican party has a problem. American citizens don't vote anymore but the illegals do. GOP wants to have themselves included in this deal so as not to be the bad guys in the eyes of the illegal voters. It is suicide . Illegals will always vote dem. and 30-40 million ( once the families come up) will wipe out the GOP. Politicians are trying to save themselves while we go down with the ship. It's now or never to call the hell out of congress and be heard.
    Chopper, great to have you with us, sounds like you have the right idea, join us by checking out the BLITZ thread in the Discussion Area, lots of material there to use and suggestions for helping with this tragedy, we have to stand together and stop it NOW!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Wow, only 14 years after Reagan & Bush I, George is going to
    wreck the GOP. I always thought he was bad, but not that bad.

Re: Bush

Quote Originally Posted by chopper
    Carter HELPED to get this HORROR started!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush has become irrelevant.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Bush Attacks Criticism Of 'Amnesty'
    I think he'd like to attack US if he could. It must frustrate the heck out of him that we have been able to be this much of an obstacle to his plans.

pjr40, he's irrelevant to the extent that we have managed to stand up to him and go head to head.

But he's still relevant to what happens in this because his foot soldiers are the senators. They are confused about who they should listen to: US or HIM.

So he is still VERY relevant in that sense.

I PRAY that if we win this vote tomorrow that he will graciously accept the "will of the people", without animosity.

I believe that we have some senators who are very afraid of going against him. I don't understand why that is. There is nothing that he can really do to them that I can think of.

So, I think he is still very relevant.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12