Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    putting a crimp in President Bush's security plan.
    No. I imagine that it is going just like GW wants it to.
    I agree!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Can a Governor refuse the request to send troops to Iraq?
    I don't think so.
    Actually, I believe that he (or she) can unless there is an actual declaration of war. To my knowledge, Congress' approval of military action in this case does not meet the constitutional criteria as a declaration of war.

Even in the case of declared war, the governor of Texas during WWII established that he had to make his own declaration for Texas troops to be deployed. Texas, however, has a special status that remains legally unresolved since the Civil War, which is why it is also the only "state" allowed to fly its flag at the same height as the US flag -- a distinction reserved for other nations.

173 Border patrol agents takes 898 guardsmen to replace them? The guard must be feeling a lot of breasts down there per the article this morning.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Should this really surprise anyone who's been paying attention that has an IQ equal to or greater than 50? We knew the king of lip service was just saying he was going to deploy the guard when we knew he wasn't. Trying to fool people into thinking he's doing something when he aint doing squat. He could have the entire NG on the border within a week if he wanted to. Just more excuses to justify incompetence. Just look how he handled Katrina and Iraq and you expected this idiot to deploy 6,000 NG on the border in a snap? Haha! You won't even have 600 by the end of Jorge's disgusting presidency.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Thanks.....it's a grim topic and boy you have to laugh at the insanity once in awhile. No wonder there's a drug problem.....reality sucks.

That's why they "can't" win the war on drugs either.

I remember when I was young and the cold war was on and it was a joke on how the Russians lived on WADKA!(vodka) They'd show people in the snow standing in line forever for bread and shoes that didn't fit etc....and then they'd show some poor guy with a bottle of Vodka sitting in a doorway. If you can get that easy enough and not bread....well, seems they prefere the citizens that way. Less of a "problem".

You don't bust kids for asprins when there's tons of real drugs comming over the border .
    Yeah, and it makes you wonder who really benefits from the drug profits

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12