Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush does his "Family Values" act, insults U.S. wo

This guy is nothing, but Demon Fodder. Our country is on the brink of a civil war no thanks to these scumbags who are on the brink of rioting in the streets and yet Bush continues to sing their praises like they are total angels. I wonder what would happen if these so called good hearted folks go invade his g-d damn ranch. Lets see how this physco in the White House reacts then.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/BUSH/TRAN ... 60329.html

George Bush babbles and lies at Freedom House

March 29, 2006

[...]

Q Good afternoon, Mr. President. I'm glad to see you here speaking today. I have a question about the immigration issue that's going on right now. And I'm just curious -- the Senate will probably pass a measure, the House has already passed a measure. And I'm curious what kinds of components are you looking for in an immigration bill that you can support? And how do you reconcile a guest worker for undocumented residents who are here, versus those who are on line and in the system waiting five and 10 years to get here?

THE PRESIDENT: No, that's a great question. Thanks. It's obviously topic du jour. (Laughter.) Pretty fancy, huh? Topic du jour? (Laughter.) I don't want to ruin the image. (Laughter.)

I believe there ought to be three components to good immigration law. First of all, I hope we get a bill out of the Senate. There's one out of the House. It goes to what's called conference. And here's my suggestions: One, that we're a nation of law, and we ought to enforce our borders. Both the House and the Senate passed good border enforcement measures. We're modernizing or upgrading our border. We recognize that it's important to have more Border Patrol, which we do. But the Border Patrol needs additional tools in order to do their job. We're talking about long borders. It's a subject I'm quite familiar with since I was the governor of a state that had a long border with Mexico. And so the American people have got to know that we'll enforce law.

Secondly, we've got to enforce -- and by the way, part of enforcing law means to make sure that when somebody is caught coming into our country illegally, they're not let back out in society. We had a real issue with detention beds, particularly for non-Mexican illegal people coming in. We'd catch people from Central America. And people worked hard. They spotted people being smuggled across. They were detained -- the people being smuggled across. They said, check in with your immigration officer in 15 days, and nobody did. And so now we've added a number of detention beds and are working for expedited removal procedures with the countries in Central America. As far as the Mexican folks sneaking in the border, they're sent back very quickly back into their country.

Since 2001, believe it or not, we've stopped six million people trying to sneak into our country -- an amazing statistic. It's a lot. Secondly, there's got to be better interior enforcement. But it's very difficult to enforce -- get an employer to enforce the law when the employer is uncertain as to whether or not the documentation being presented for the needed worker is legal.

It turns out -- what's very interesting is that when you deny -- when you make something illegal and there's a demand for it, people find ways around it. That's why you've got a whole smuggling industry called coyotes. That's why you've got unbelievable document forging going on. That's why there's tunnels. I mean, there's imaginative ways by people -- by unscrupulous people to take advantage of people who are coming here to do an honest day's work.

Thirdly, my judgment is you cannot enforce the border without having a temporary guest worker program. The two go hand-in-hand. There are people doing jobs Americans will not do. {And those jobs that we won't do would be what?} Many people who have come into our country are helping our economy grow. {Your economy is about to tank very soon no thanks to you} That's just a fact of life. And I believe that we ought to say to somebody doing a job an American won't do, here is a tamper-proof identity card that will enable you to be here for a period of time. And if that person wants to become a citizen of the United States, because we're a nation of law, they get at the end of the line, not the beginning of the line.

I also believe -- and the Senate is working through different measures to say to the person getting in the line, there's a consequence for being here illegally. Now, if Congress believes that the line is too long, or that we should facilitate people's capacity to then get a green card and become a citizen, increase the number of green cards. But people who have been here legally should not be penalized by someone who's been here illegally.

And so I'd like to tell the American people we are a nation of law, but that doesn't preclude us from being a welcoming nation. I think a system which forces people underground and into the shadows of our society, which causes people to have to sneak across our border and risk their life, is a system that needs to be changed.

I also know -- and I used to tell this to people down there in Texas -- family values don't stop at the Rio Grande River. If you're a mother or a father who's worried about putting food on the table and you're living in an impoverished America and you know there's a job that Americans won't do here, you'll come to do it, for the sake of your family. And therefore, I think it makes sense to have a temporary worker program that says you're not an automatic citizen, to help, one, enforce the border, and two, uphold the decency of America. If our Border Patrol agents don't have to focus on people trying to sneak across to get a job, they will be able to be more focused on people smuggling drugs, smuggling guns, smuggling terrorists....

[...]
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can't even listening to this sickening fool. I have to turn off the TV! That's all I'm going to say or I'll need to be "mod edited".
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I should know better by now than to read one of these transcripts.

Hell, he just keeps saying the same things in the same disjointed manner. He's actually toxic.

I think I loose a few thousand brain cells after every Bush attempt at speech.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

He is a globalist. And he is insane.

He very much needs to be removed from office.

We can not take 3 more years of this Mania.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And to make matters worse, he thinks he is a comedian. I too just about go insane whenever Bush says illegals are doing the jobs that no American will do. Grrrrrrrrrr!! I can't stand to watch him on tv. I change the channel or turn it off.

Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    I can't even listening to this sickening fool. I have to turn off the TV! That's all I'm going to say or I'll need to be "mod edited".
    I know how you feel because I feel the same way, but we need to keep aware of what he's saying, we need to continue to remind him that we are watching and we aren't going to let him get away with his blatant treason.

Besides, this is good material to try to wake up the naive conservatives who read this site that still support this moron.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

family values don't stop at the Rio Grande River. If you're a mother or a father who's worried about putting food on the table....
    What about families who are gonna have to start worrying about home invasions of the illegals' MS-13 gang bangers, and they dial 911 and get hung up on? Are the "family values" of the drug dealers and the MS-13 gang bangers our future? Huh? 911, may I help you? They're breaking into my house! ... Sorry, we didn't see it happen. CLICK

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

If, as he said, we are a nation of laws and we should secure our borders, then why DON'T we? What's the hold-up?

Does he have any idea how infuriating this senseless babble is coming out of the mouth of the president of the United States???

I am not writing the blue streak I'm cussing, but rest assured I am cussing!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you're a mother or a father who's worried about putting food on the table and you're living in an impoverished America and you know there's a job that Americans won't do here, you'll come to do it, for the sake of your family. And therefore, I think it makes sense to have a temporary worker program that says you're not an automatic citizen, to help, one, enforce the border, and two, uphold the decency of America.
    He's such an idiot. First of all, I think he is showing his hand referring to an "impoverished America." We aren't yet, but we're gonna be if his cronies get their way. Second, if it was about feeding starving families in Mexico, I'd gladly send them a bag of rice. It's not. It's about their envy and the fact that they want what we've got without having to pay for it or organize social change in their country, etc. Third, a temporary worker program is such a crock! Those people will NEVER go home unless we force them out--PERIOD. Couple that with the fact that they'll just have more children and claim--oh it would be such a tragedia to separate my family. What a heartless bunch you Americans are! Then again, they'll try to make us the bad guys for it.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>