Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush goes one-on-one with GOP doubters

Bush goes one-on-one with GOP doubters
    By Associated Press
    Tuesday, June 12, 2007

WASHINGTON - President Bush is putting his influence within his own party to the test today as he pleads personally with skeptical Senate Republicans to resurrect his immigration bill.

Despite his confident tone yesterday when he told reporters, [b]“I’ll see you at the signing,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Storm? Bush is just hot air and everyone knows that he lies to the American people everytime he opens his mouth. If Republican senators listen to him, they are really stupider than even I thought.

MW
    [quote]“President Bush is a force of nature on Capitol Hill,â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree MW, Good one!

I don't think BOOSH has near enough clout to pull this off. I am really hoping his strongarm will set his party further against him.
    It's sad that jorge doesn't seem to get is the fact that the majority of his own party doesn't want anything to do with him. They know it's political suicide to side w/ el presidente now.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, so.... let me understand this correctly - He is:

touting his bill designed and crafted by a handful of senior senators,
    was conceived in secret,
    never had gone through the customary committee process,
    who's official text has only been recently disclosed (existing bill is still draft),
    that lacks a majority of Democrats in supporting it (in the Senate),
    that lacks a majority of Republicans in supporting it (in the Senate),
    that lacks a majority of the American public in supporting it,
    that doesn't include a provision for every American citizen to wantonly break a law for personal and/or financial gain (as in amnesty for illegals)...

gee, c'mon folks, what's not to like about this bill?

Bush is living in never, never land, lets bring all these countrys together and we will be one big happy family, its good for the economy, ya if you can live on the $5 a day they make in Mexico. The "undocumented Americans" only want a better life.

Well lets hope those Senators of ours holds their ground today and doesn't let the traitor do as he would like with "HIS" government.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WE NEED EVERYBODY CALLING, FAXING AND E-MAILING, AND POSTING SO WE KNOW WHAT YOUR HEARING. LET THEM KNOW U.S.CITIZENS HAVE COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND ARE SEEING THE LIGHT!!!!!!

Link to instrucions and posts
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67975

Link to Kates new Fax!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67814
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The "undocumented Americans" only want a better life.
    Yep, I hear ya Sosad. Fact: most Americans could say the exact same thing too. I'm not at all concerned about "undocumented Americans achieving their 'better life' so long asl there are no more Americans that go wanting...

BUSH! Stinks!

He's been a SHIT STORM for a good while. The Rat/Traitor.

Pro Deo et Patria!
    Pro Deo et Patria