Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush going crazy, say his aides

Bush going crazy, say his aides
    http://www.infowars.com/print/Bush/bush_crazy.htm

US President George Bush is said to have gone crazy, at times going over the edge in cursing the media and liberal critics while calling them "enemies of the state", the Daily Times quoted an online publication Capital Hill Blue as saying on Monday.

Bush has become increasingly unpredictable and erratic, the report said.

"In meetings with top aides and administration officials, the President goes from quoting the Bible in one breath to obscene tantrums against the media, Democrats and others that he classifies as 'enemies of the state'," it added.

According to it, the worried White House aides describe Bush as a man on the edge increasingly wary of those who disagree with him and paranoid of a public that no longer trusts his policies in Iraq or at home. "It reminds me of the Nixon days," it quoted a long time GOP political consultant as saying adding "Everybody is an enemy; everybody is out to get him. That's the mood over there."

Aides further say that the President gets "hung up on minor details", micromanaging to the extreme while ignoring the bigger picture, and spends hours personally reviewing and approving every attack ad against his Democratic opponent and then kiss off a meeting on economic issues.

According to them, Bush says that he rules at the behest of God, can tongue-lash those he perceives as disloyal, calling them "Editors bleep-bleep" in front of other staff, berating one cabinet official in front of others and labelling anyone who disagrees with him "unpatriotic" or "anti-American."

One troubled aide was quoted as saying: "The mood here is that we're under siege, there's no doubt about it. In this administration, you don't have to wear a turban or speak Farsi to be an enemy of the United States. All you have to do is disagree with the President." He added that he was looking for work elsewhere to avoid Bush's remarks.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

I'm not 100 percent sure, but I think this is a rehashed article from before the election. I will do some searches if I get the time to see if I can find the older article from last year this sounds like.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think you are correct W. but Has he changed much since then?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I'm not 100 percent sure, but I think this is a rehashed article from before the election. I will do some searches if I get the time to see if I can find the older article from last year this sounds like.

W
    It is a article written before the election, and bush is still CRAZY. Before the election last year, the one in 2000, and both TEXAS governor races. CRAZY does NOT change just because 60 million other single digit, low frequency FOOLS voted for him last November.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN