Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Good Hearted Folk Cop Killer Illegal Gets Death Penalty

Oceanside Police Officer Anthony Zeppetella

Cop Killer Adrian Camacho Sentenced To Death

SAN DIEGO - A judge sentenced an illegal Mexican immigrant with a criminal past to death Tuesday for killing a rookie Oceanside police officer during a routine traffic stop in 2003.

Adrian Camacho, a drug-addicted gang member, was convicted in November in the death of Officer Tony Zeppetella. Vista Superior Court Judge Joan Weber agreed with the jury's recommendation of death for Camacho, who had been deported twice for being in the United States illegally before the shooting.

Camacho, 30, did not make a statement before sentencing. He showed no emotion as Zeppetella's widow, Jamie, told the court that her son will only see his father in family albums.

"You took something you had no right to take," she told Camacho. "Because of you, I no longer get to see my husband's smile anymore, or hear his sweet voice."

Adrian Camacho, 29, is charged with killing Zeppetella. Camacho has four previous convictions and had been deported to Mexico three times.

Camacho will join the ranks of nearly 650 other prisoners on California's death row.

On June 13, 2003, Camacho was high on heroin and methamphetamine when he opened fire at Zeppetella in the parking lot of an Oceanside bank. A total of 34 rounds were exchanged and Zeppetella, a 27-year-old officer, was shot 13 times. Camacho fled in Zeppetella's squad car. Authorities arrested Camacho hours later at the home of his wife's family, where he had slit his wrists and scrawled "I'm sorry" in his own blood on bathroom tile.

During his trial, defense attorneys conceded that Camacho shot and killed Zeppetella, but maintained he suffered from mental illness stemming from years of heroin abuse. The defense argued that Camacho's actions the day of the shooting were not those of a sane man.

Prosecutors countered that Camacho shot Zeppetella because the ex-convict knew he would be caught with the gun and drugs in his car and did not want to return to prison.

Camacho, who immigrated to Oceanside from Mexico with his family, admitted that he joined a gang in his mid-teens had been in and out of prison since the 1990s on drug, weapons and attempted murder charges.

__________________________________________________ _____

But he's just a good hearted, willing worker looking for a better life for his family doing the jobs Americans are unwilling to do.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Camacho, who immigrated to Oceanside from Mexico with his family
    Immigrated?????
    I think you mean that he snuck over the border illegally.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

That's the wording of the local San Diego news report, which is par for the course here. In most other reports they won't even mention that he is an illegal alien, they just refer to him as an 'Oceanside man'. Just a bunch of Hispandering scumbag news reporters.

In reporting the recent Vista protest against illegal alien day laborers, they called it a "protest against 'immigrant's rights'". Can you believe that crap?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

This is so sad and just another tragic example of what happens when our government fails to do its job for citizens because it's kissin' foreign butt.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

FOUR DIFFERENT news stations in San Diego have eleven o'clock newscasts, and not a single one of them mentioned that this gang banging cop killer is an illegal alien deported at least three times back to Mexico.

NOT A SINGLE FRIGGIN' ONE!

How the hell do they get away with this garbage? I write and write these stations and they just ignore me, or at worst threaten me with calling police and having me charged with hate crimes. One I emailed even threatened to report me to my ISP, but I am not afraid of these anti-American, illegal Mexican loving scumbags.

I will keep writing and posting messages on their websites calling them on these blatant omissions. They know exactly what they are doing, they care more about THEIR PROFITS from the massive iillegal Mexican market than they do the lives of San Diego residents or law enforcement.

This is exactly why I have always called San Diego, Mexico's Finest City. Spineless, gutless, Hispandering, illegal alien loving, American hating, worthless local news media.

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    FOUR DIFFERENT news stations in San Diego have eleven o'clock newscasts, and not a single one of them mentioned that this gang banging cop killer is an illegal alien deported at least three times back to Mexico.

NOT A SINGLE FRIGGIN' ONE!

How the hell do they get away with this garbage? I write and write these stations and they just ignore me, or at worst threaten me with calling police and having me charged with hate crimes. One I emailed even threatened to report me to my ISP, but I am not afraid of these anti-American, illegal Mexican loving scumbags.

I will keep writing and posting messages on their websites calling them on these blatant omissions. They know exactly what they are doing, they care more about THEIR PROFITS from the massive iillegal Mexican market than they do the lives of San Diego residents or law enforcement.

This is exactly why I have always called San Diego, Mexico's Finest City. Spineless, gutless, Hispandering, illegal alien loving, American hating, worthless local news media.
    Go get em Reptile.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    This is so sad and just another tragic example of what happens when our government fails to do its job for citizens because it's kissin' foreign butt.

And the blood is on the hands of this wackident traitor who's more interested in power and profit then he is protecting those who put him in office. We should all send faxes of this story over to this clown and remind him that this is the direct result of your idiotic globalist agenda. The blood of this dead cop along with the blood of thousands upon thousands of victims of this invasion is on your hands Jorge.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RIGHT ON!!

DEPORT THE WACKIDENT!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn