Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush: Guest Workers Help National Security

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/break ... 3184.shtml

Bush: Guest Workers Help National Security
    Feb 8, 2007

President George W. Bush said in Washington Thursday a U.S. guest worker program is vital to national security.

Bush spoke during a visit to the Department of Homeland Security, addressing his remarks to Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff.

"I firmly believe that in order for your Border Patrol agents to be able to do their job, we need a guest worker program so that people don't have to sneak in our country, and therefore, we can really enable your good folks to be able to focus on terrorism, drug runners, gun runners," Bush said.

The president said efforts to secure the border between the United States and Mexico will be effective, and said the department is "modernizing a border that needed to be modernized, whether it be through fencing or the different types of high-tech investments." (c) UPI

Re: Bush: Guest Workers Help National Security

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    "I firmly believe that in order for your Border Patrol agents to be able to do their job, we need a guest worker program so that people don't have to sneak in our country, and therefore, we can really enable your good folks to be able to focus on terrorism, drug runners, gun runners," Bush said.
    I wish I hadn't read this so early in the morning.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Confirmed!

DUMBEST PRESIDENT EVER
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

"we need a guest worker program so that people don't have to sneak in our country"

Nobody needs to sneak into the country. They need to improve their own countries instead of breaking our laws and turn our country into a mess. You cannot become a part of a republic when your act of entry was in violation of that republic's laws- no matter what amnesty says.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    Confirmed!

DUMBEST PRESIDENT EVER
    I concur. If not the dumbest definitely the most delusional.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sure...reward the child who is kicking and screaming on the floor because we would not want him to sneak into the cookie jar.

Spoken like a true snake oil salesmen. Once again this doofus makes another assinine statement that makes no sense whatsoever. This is like saying if you would just hand your house keys over to that burglar then he won't have to break into your house or if you would just give the bank robber access to all the bank accounts then he won't have to go rob the bank. Bush is such a moron if he expects anyone with an IQ over 50 to buy into this BS.

Hey Jorge if you love the illegals so much why don't you let them come live with you at your ranch in Texas and pay for all their food, clothing, education, health care and whatever else they want?

No Jorge what the border patrol agents needs from you in order to be able to do their jobs is for you to stop imprisoning them when they actually do their jobs, they need for you to stop giving immunity and presidental pardons to drug dealers and smugglers, they need you to stop with this ridiculous nonsense about giving the whole latin world amnesty for breaking our laws. Of course what they really need is for you to be removed from office because we know we can't count on you to ever do the right thing. You sir are nothing more than a liar, a political coward and an outright traitor. It's people like you that makes me wonder why do our brave men and women fight so hard for this country and die. Why? So you can sell it out in the name of globalism without firing a single shot. This cretin makes me sick.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    dman1200 wrote:

Spoken like a true snake oil salesmen. Once again this doofus makes another assinine statement that makes no sense whatsoever.
    So True! I don't think he even cares if we believe him or not. He makes these assinine statements hoping to confuse us enough to buy him alittle more time to push his agenda through.

Why doesn't someone in congress tell him he should keep his mouth shut because every time he opens it he gives away his IQ.

Oh I forgot he doesn't speak to any one in congress, he is the decider!!

Do you think congress is stupid enough to believe this guest worker crap?

I want to know where he gets his logic?

Does he believe we should let all of Mexico's poor in and what about all the people from south America, where does it end Mr. President?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast