Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

BUSH LACKS COMMON SENSE THAT GOD GAVE A GOOSE

BUSH LACKS COMMON SENSE THAT GOD GAVE A GOOSE

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty250.htm

By Frosty Wooldridge
    April 16, 2007
    NewsWithViews.com

While growing up, my father said, “Use your common sense before you make decisions.” At other times when he saw someone reaching under a running mower to clear the grass or pitching a baseball with a kid standing in front of a plate glass window, he lamented, “Those guys don’t have the common sense God gave a goose!”

Today, my father might shake his head after hearing the latest speech from President George Bush by saying, “That guy doesn’t have an ounce of common sense.”

What is common sense? According to the dictionary, “Sound and prudent judgment.”

After terrorists bombed America out of its perceived safety on 9/11, common sense dictated that we stop immigrating into our country people from terrorist regions around the world. Additionally, common sense mandated that we secure our southern borders from terrorist incursions.

Instead, Bush led attacks on Iraq 10,000 miles away while leaving our borders wide open. He continues immigrating millions of people from the land of Islam as if none of them might become terrorists on our own soil. Can anyone figure out what Bush uses for common sense?

After the James Baker’s Iraq Study Group showed the United States couldn’t win Iraq’s civil war, common sense dictated that Bush begin logical, prudent and rational withdrawal from an un-winnable and deadly conflict. Even if we won that war, what would we win? Instead of withdrawing, Bush sent in more soldiers that, as the news illustrates every week, die or suffer horrific amputations along with other misery in an unending spiral of violence.

All the while, a documented 13 million American children live below the poverty line and another 1.3 million American children suffer homelessness. A whopping 14 million unemployed Americans struggle with joblessness, hopelessness and uselessness. Meanwhile, Bush rebuilds Iraq’s society with American taxpayer dollars. Correction: he’s spent $789 billion on credit to be paid by future generations.

He’s done nothing to change the status of 14 million unemployed Americans and our homeless children. Additionally, he has allowed six million legal immigrants to flood America in the past six years of his administration that further erode jobs, housing and schools for American families. At the same time, an estimated 10 million illegal aliens crossed our borders without inspection while Bush makes excuses for them to be here illegally. Where is the common sense?

Last month, Bush told Americans that this country would drop oil consumption by 20 percent in ten years by 2017. How? “We’ll promote ethanol, hybrid cars and conservation.” What didn’t he tell the public? In the same 10 years, America will increase its population by 30 million people, thus negating any conservation. In fact, adding that many people would only increase consumption. Where is the common sense? Even more sobering: how could the American people remain so naïve, or perhaps a better word, stupid, to accept Bush’s incompetence?

In the past six years of the Bush administration, annual trade deficits run $700 billion. Over three million manufacturing jobs vacated our country. More than one million American IT jobs vanished with H-1B, H-2B and L-1 visas. General Motors and Ford dangle at the end of their collective hooks like so many steer carcasses in a packing plant as they drop 30,000 jobs in two years. As my father would say, “Why doesn’t Bush use common sense?”

While 40 million Americans can’t afford health insurance for themselves and their children, Bush supports 20 million illegal aliens and their children with automatic health care in every hospital in this country. He supports 380,000 illegal alien mothers birthing 380,000 anchor babies annually with full funding from American taxpayers. Average births cost no less than $5,000 to $8,000.00 depending on region of the country. If such a child suffers premature birth or birth defect, costs run into the millions. While he supports illegal aliens abusing our rights, he won’t support American citizens and their children with basic health care. Where is the common sense of that?

With home foreclosures reaching epidemic levels, consumer debt at $2 trillion and the average credit card holder suffering a $9,149.00 balance—wouldn’t it, and please follow me here, wouldn’t it make common sense that President Bush, for once, represent American workers, American interests, American children, America education and our culture?

Instead of blowing off $2 billion a week paying for the Iraq War based on WMD, i.e., weapons of mass destruction, better known as “Willful Mass Deception,” wouldn’t it make more sense to bring our troops home, stop the killing, guard our own borders and perhaps spend money on America’s interests, i.e., our own children and citizens?

Wouldn’t it make more common sense for Bush to deal with America and America’s challenges? Wouldn’t it make more sense to guard our borders from terrorists instead of provoking more terrorism in the land of Islam?

Bush proves daily a man out of his league. He possesses no vision, shows no direction or understanding of the dilemma he forces on America. He uses no reasoned approach to our nation’s pressing challenges. Instead, he reaps dishonor on this republic, chaos in Iraq and misery upon our citizens. As my father would say, “President George W. Bush lacks the common sense that God gave a goose!”

Bush proves daily a man out of his league. He possesses no vision, shows no direction or understanding of the dilemma he forces on America. He uses no reasoned approach to our nation’s pressing challenges. Instead, he reaps dishonor on this republic, chaos in Iraq and misery upon our citizens. As my father would say, “President George W. Bush lacks the common sense that God gave a goose!”
    Bush will go down in history as the dumbest president ever to hold office.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Bush is just practicing for his third term at president. You know where he runs for the president of Mexico. Don't under estimate him, he is anything but stupid. Conniving, deceitful and does not give a hoot about the US maybe but dumb is what he wants you believe.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

sad it's all so true. Bush is very clever and deceptive. He acts like a bumbling idiot but he has an evil plan for the U.S. I think his ranch in Crawfish, TX, is strategically located in what he thinks is Mexico. I call him Prostitute Bush.

Frosty is a great American!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I agree. Alot of people behind the scenes could be pulling the strings and telling him what to do. I think he's following Daddy's orders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanPatriot wrote
    sad it's all so true. Bush is very clever and deceptive. He acts like a bumbling idiot but he has an evil plan for the U.S. ...
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks GWB is evil.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't believe Bush is clever, or smart, Bush is doing what he is told , he was not even half bright in school, the college he wanted to go to they didn't want him, he ran several business in the ground, it goes on and on, Bush is a failure and he will keep on in his same stubborn manner until he tears down the United States. In other words he has failed at every single thing he has ever done.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    America_made wrote:
    Bush is just practicing for his third term at president. You know where he runs for the president of Mexico. Don't under estimate him, he is anything but stupid. Conniving, deceitful and does not give a hoot about the US maybe but dumb is what he wants you believe.
    He won't have to run, he'll be annointed!

April