Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush is an idiot. Its not about being "anti-immigrant", its about being "anti-illegal immigrant". The republican party lost because of his twin brother McCain. No one wanted to go through another year of having an ignoramous in the White House.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Bush is an idiot. Its not about being "anti-immigrant", its about being "anti-illegal immigrant".
    There is no such thing as an "illegal immigrant", the term is an oxymoron since immigrants are by definition lawful permanent resident aliens. It is not possible to be illegal and lawful at the same time. ICE uses the term illegal alien. You can also say illegal entrant, illegal resident, foreigner invader, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not to mention Bush had the lowest approval rating (I think) in history, now there's someone you would want to take advise from....
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yeah that's the ticket, take advice from the worst president in history, the same man who singlehandedly destroyed the Republican party, destroyed our nation and handed over the election to the Dems for the last two years. I'll take advice from a used car salesman before I'd take advice from Jorge. If I were the Republicans, I would tell Bush to go to hell.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey George i got a few words for ya

SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO AWAY
    YOUR A LOSER PRESIDENT

and we will never forget you and how you ruined this country

Bush is absolutely the worst thing that has ever happen to this country in it's history. In his eight years he has collapsed the the GOP, allowed Wall Street and investment banks and pharmaceutical companies to rob this country blind, and allowed America to be over run with illegal aliens. History and the American people will never forget what Bush has done.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I belive ya all are right!! Bush is the true"UGLY AMERICAN"

" Our Constitution protects aliens, drunks and U.S. Senators"...Will Rogers
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vrooder
    I belive ya all are right!! Bush is the true"UGLY AMERICAN"
    At least Bush didn't give amnesty to more then 3 million illegal aliens like Reagan did in 1986.
    Bush wanted to, but didn't.
    McCain wanted to, but didn't.
    Clinton and Kennedy wanted to, but didn't.
    Obama wanted to but hasn't , YET.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Apparently there are still too many blind kool aide drinking sheep in this country. While there are some negative comments directed toward him, you should read some of these whoppers about some of these idiots claiming Bush kept this country safe. What are these fools smoking?

http://foxforum.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/ ... /#comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12