Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Mr. Hannity said of the meeting, “I think he’d have an 80 percent approval rating if he could bring people into the Oval Office six people at a time and explain it all to them.”
    Does Mr. Hannity understand how that sounds?

The American public should not have to be wined and dined at the White House to have it all explained to them.

The American public is quite capable of understanding what is happening and the only thing being at the White House like Hannity was will do is awe and humble the recipients of the information.

An American citizen should not have to be sitting in the White House having their butts kissed to understand what this President is doing.

W
    Amen William. Sounds like Bush and his gaggle think that we just aren't getting their message, that we aren't smart enough to figure it out (that's putting it kindly). No Hannity and Bush, we get your message, we know what your saying, it's that we think your dumb and we reject your idiotic message that borders on the line of insanity. We get it Hannity and Bush, unfortunately you don't because both of you are hellbent on inessentially lying and deceiving the American people because you think we are nothing, but a bunch of mindless sheep that needs to be reeducated. I'm sick of these charlatans constantly insulting our intelligence. I didn't go to a prestigious college like Harvard or Yale, but I know the difference between common sense and stupidity.

If Bush wants to save his party and his bacon he needs to stop trying to deceive the American people and start doing what's right. I'm totally not holding my breathe.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ohflyingone wrote:
    Frodo failed, Bush has the Ring!
    Excellent analogy! ROTFL

Dman1200 wrote:
    I didn't go to a prestigious college like Harvard or Yale, but I know the difference between common sense and stupidity.
    Yes, and we also know the difference between LEGAL AND ILLEGAL..the difference between a good President and a bad one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush is even more ignorant that originally thought. He's like a kid who never grew up. Daddy Bush did A REAL BAD JOB RAISING JR>
    By his own admission, Bush was raised by a nanny that was an illegal. He also employed a nanny for his daughers, that was an illegal.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Deaf, dumb, and blind Jorge

By appearing with the President at his request for a tactical political strategy meeting, every one of these talk show hosts have just lost what little credibility they had if any. The only thing a talk show host has got going for them is their credibility and reputation. When that and objectivity are thrown out the window for prestige and temporary wish fulfillment, the results are forever being suspect and doubted and thus useless.

Besides, the entire thesis by the President that his message is somehow not being heard is as ridiculous as the policy itself especially given the fact that El Presidente Jorge Pinata Bush has a daily mouthpiece in the form of fatso from 12-3 pm, and Scammity from 3-6, in addition to a plethora of Bushbot lapdog wannabes who sing from the same page of the RNC hymn book while ignoring, ridiculing, and smearing genuine conservatives in order to prop up Jorge and his treasonous globalist ilk.

In essence, these so-called "conservative" talk show hosts are doing nothing more than enabling a liberal phony in conservative clothing to ressurrect a nightmarish international form of LBJ's Great Society that is a million times as destructive and detrimental to the survival of America itself not to mention the conservative movement.

It's telling that Michael Savage was not invited to Jorge's fiesta, telling in the fact that he is among the very few that have retained their credibility and objectivity by not being a part of that deplorable and sickening display.

By his own admission, Bush was raised by a nanny that was an illegal. He also employed a nanny for his daughers, that was an illegal.
    There's the problem--he's too biased to be President..I knew he was not of Presidential caliber when he entered office..I've always disliked the Bushes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

By appearing with the President at his request for a tactical political strategy meeting, every one of these talk show hosts have just lost what little credibility they had if any. The only thing a talk show host has got going for them is their credibility and reputation. When that and objectivity are thrown out the window for prestige and temporary wish fulfillment, the results are forever being suspect and doubted and thus useless.
    Captain America, you are so right. Yesterday, I had Hush Limbaugh on for a little while....I was busy and didn't change the station.....I said, "Oh well, it's not going to kill me to listen to him for awhile." After about thirty minutes I ran over to the radio and switched the channel to music so fast.

It got on my nerves listening to him.......I felt the way my 8 yr. old now feels about Barney. She used to like him. Now she says she doesn't like him. Get him off the TV !! Poor Barney. He can't help it. Hush Limbaugh can help it.

Re: Deaf, dumb, and blind Jorge

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica

Besides, the entire thesis by the President that his message is somehow not being heard is as ridiculous as the policy itself especially given the fact that El Presidente Jorge Pinata Bush has a daily mouthpiece in the form of fatso from 12-3 pm, and Scammity from 3-6, in addition to a plethora of Bushbot lapdog wannabes who sing from the same page of the RNC hymn book while ignoring, ridiculing, and smearing genuine conservatives in order to prop up Jorge and his treasonous globalist ilk.

In essence, these so-called "conservative" talk show hosts are doing nothing more than enabling a liberal phony in conservative clothing to ressurrect a nightmarish international form of LBJ's Great Society that is a million times as destructive and detrimental to the survival of America itself not to mention the conservative movement.

It's telling that Michael Savage was not invited to Jorge's fiesta, telling in the fact that he is among the very few that have retained their credibility and objectivity by not being a part of that deplorable and sickening display.
    Excellent post.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BUSH Bull Hockey

With Bush it's Par for the course! Stick it to US CITIZENS! (working Class)
    ************* PRO DEO &*PATRIA!********

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123