Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush OK's Integration w/ European Union

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=55584

We must watch this president every day until he is gone. GWB will try and pass some of the worst legislation in history on his way out.
    I am convinced that Jorge BOOSH doesn't care how low his ratings sink, just as long as he gets what he wants.

THE NEW WORLD DISORDER
    Bush OKs 'integration' with European Union
    Congress never asked about new obligation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: May 8, 2007
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
    © 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

President Bush

President Bush signed an agreement creating a "permanent body" that commits the U.S. to "deeper transatlantic economic integration," without ratification by the Senate as a treaty or passage by Congress as a law.

The "Transatlantic Economic Integration" between the U.S. and the European Union was signed April 30 at the White House by Bush, German Chancellor Angela Merkel – the current president of the European Council – and European Commission President José Manuel Barroso.

The document acknowledges "the transatlantic economy remains at the forefront of globalization," arguing that the U.S. and the European Union "seek to strengthen transatlantic economic integration."

The agreement established a new Transatlantic Economic Council to be chaired on the U.S. side by a cabinet-level officer in the White House and on the EU side by a member of the European Commission.

The current U.S. head of the new Transatlantic Economic Council is Allan Hubbard, assistant to the president for Economic Policy and director of the National Economic Council.

The current EU head of the council is Günther Verheugen, vice-President of the European Commission in charge of enterprise and industry.

(Story continues below)

The Transatlantic Economic Council was tasked with creating regulatory convergence between the U.S. and the EU on some 40 different public policy areas, including intellectual property rights, developing security standards for international trade, getting U.S. GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Practices) recognized in Europe, developing innovation and technology in health industries, implementing RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technologies, developing a science-based plan on bio-based products and establishing a "regular dialogue" to address obstacles to investment.

At a joint press conference, Bush thanked the other two leaders for signing the "trans-Atlantic economic integration plan," commenting that, "It is a recognition that the closer that the United States and the EU become, the better off our people will be."

Barroso said the Transatlantic Economic Council is meant to be "a permanent body, with senior people on both sides of the Atlantic."

As WND has reported, Secretary of Commerce Carlos Gutierrez repeatedly has pushed for North American integration, much as the April 30 agreement proposes closer U.S.-EU integration.

Mexico's ambassador to the U.N., Enrique Berruga, has called for a North American Union to be created in the next eight years.

But the Bush administration's push for North American integration is facing increasing opposition within Congress.

WND reported Rep. Virgil Goode, R-Va., has introduced House Concurrent Resolution 40, which opposes the administration's Security and Prosperity Partnership, blocks a NAFTA Superhighway System and expresses opposition to the U.S. entry into a North American Union with Mexico and Canada.

WND also has reported a movement led by Phyllis Schlafly of Eagle Forum has led to an increasing number of state legislatures proposing resolutions opposing a North American Union.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

April
    Sippy wrote:

I am convinced that Jorge BOOSH doesn't care how low his ratings sink, just as long as he gets what he wants.

I think you are absolutely right!

I'm sorry guys............it did NOT start with him and it sure as hell won't END with him!!!!

This is DEEP, long in planning and executing with very determined TRAITORS EVERYWHERE within our government, institutions, banks and corporations!

bush is merely an instrument of the cabal.

CONGRESS!!! Congress is the entity who holds the keys and the blame for decades!!!
    Without Congress' involvment, NOTHING could have transpired to bring us to this horrible place.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I'm sorry guys............it did NOT start with him and it sure as hell won't END with him!!!!

This is DEEP, long in planning and executing with very determined TRAITORS EVERYWHERE within our government, institutions, banks and corporations!

bush is merely an instrument of the cabal.

CONGRESS!!! Congress is the entity who holds the keys and the blame for decades!!!
    Without Congress' involvment, NOTHING could have transpired to bring us to this horrible place.
    That's the truth, this goes much deeper than just BOOSH.

Oh well, what can you say about a president who is a dead ringer for Alfred E. Neuman
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

So now we are merging with the EU, We the north American union. Also the EU is working on Merging with the African union and Asean(Asian union). Yeah it see where this is going.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Global Slavery filled with oppression and hate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush does what he is told...no guts, no patriotism...just a good little stoog.

He'll sign anything but the right thing. I'm convinced the the creeps he works for think they can get away with anything and go unscathed. I believe they will pay dearly someday for their actions...if not in this lifetime, then the next, but it will happen and I hope I am part of that pay back they so deserve.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>