Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush orders review of plan to tighten border rules

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/nation/3134660

2005, 1:41PM

Bush orders review of plan to tighten border rules
    Associated Press

WASHINGTON â€β€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Fingerprinting would be a more secure way of identifcation. Fingerprints can't be passed around to other folks who look like the owner of the passport. I know 'cause I've done that crossing the border from Kuwait to Saudi Arabia. And back again.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Frankly, it's putting the American people under the thumb of the government and I for one, don't think they need to fingerprint. What they need to do is enforce the border like they should be doing, which is capture and deport, immediately.

I'm sick and tired of hearing about ways that the American citizen will have to bow down to the police state, while the criminals and illegals continually run through the border like it's a sieve..

It's ridiculous....

We don't need "review," we need action!
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

This just goes to show how clueless Jorge Bush is. Yeah that's it. Just make Americans and legal immigrants suffer because of your incompetence. This is horse manure. They'll let this invasion go on until we need a far right wing leader to be elected and he'll have to enact a police state for his entire first term just to clean up this cesspool America is becoming. GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is plain evidence that not only is bush seemingly unable to comprehend the full implications of the MMP and why his approval numbrs are falling, but that he obviously DOES comprende and this statement shows that he has absolutely NO INTENTION of crossing swords with the cheap-labor prostitutes or his a-ho buddy Vinnie "the snake" Fox.

It can not be any plainer. Bush can not be trusted to uphold the Constitution and should be impeached. Much as I hate to give the Left-lib Dhimmicraps any ammo, Bush has defecated in his kitchen and is thumbing his nose at the American voter, citizen, and tax payer.

We don't need no stinkin' badges. We just need the law to be enforced. If that means more MMP patriotic citizens, then God bless 'em.

Semper Fi
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

We don't need no stinkin' badges. We just need the law to be enforced. If that means more MMP patriotic citizens, then God bless 'em.
    That says it all. If the MMP hadn't started, we would probably still be just a few citizens who are fed up with this. Thank you Minutemen! Keep that light shining from the border to the eyes of the politicians.

I think the main thing is that they don't have to live in the middle of it and put up with all the crap day after day. Maybe if we send busloads of illegals to Washington and tell them to pitch tents on the Whitehouse lawn and their friend George will care for them. If a gang of M13's harassed his daughters, he'd change his tune really fast.

I personally won't be giving a dime of my money or a minute of my time to campaign for any candidate who isn't 100% against illegal immigration for any furture election. This has got to stop.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)