Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Panders to Mexico

A four month-old entry from a blog I discovered while Googling "Why Bush Panders to Fox" .. first entry is below (blogger's comment and then the news article). The highlighted sections show Bush hasn't changed his mind on the issue from Nov. till his meeting with Fox today. Bush says he wants people from Mexico to be treated "with respect and dignity." Ol' Fox-ee takes that comment and runs with it saying he and Bush's "relationship" is strong enough to build on and make this "partnership" even stronger.

Aaaaarrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!! Seems they are moving toward the "partnership" and don't give a rat's ear that NINETY PERCENT of Americans are AGAINST their plans.

LINK to original article
    November 23, 2004
    Bush Panders to Mexico

President Bush obviously doesn't care that he is selling out America's national security to please Mexico's President Fox, but now he minimizes the sacrifices of the nearly 100 Border Patrol Agents who have died protecting this nation by calling them "security guards." I've worked as a security guard before, the job I do now is light years beyong being a security guard. Bush also states that this isn't an amnesty program, it's a worker program. What it is, is a tragedy. National security starts at home and it can't exist with a pourous border.

LINK to original article
    Bush renews support for overhaul of migrant laws
    By Finlay Lewis
    COPLEY NEWS SERVICE

November 22, 2004

SANTIAGO, Chile – President Bush yesterday assured Mexican President Vicente Fox of his continued desire to ease the predicament of millions of foreigners working illegally in the United States.

Illegal immigration dominated the agenda of a half-hour morning meeting between the leaders on the final day of a summit of Pacific Rim nations belonging to the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation forum.

Bush reiterated his support for "reasonable immigration policies" as he and Fox met with reporters after their discussion. But prospects for enactment of the administration's initiative remain murky in the face of resistance by some Republicans on Capitol Hill.

Bush said he gave Fox assurances that "we want people from Mexico treated with respect and dignity," while Fox said, "I think that our friendship, our relationship is strong, it's a very optimistic one, and I think that we will continue to build on it to make this partnership even stronger."

At an evening news conference with Chilean President Ricardo Lagos, Bush reiterated his support for the immigration plan, linking its benefits to the effort to seal the U.S.-Mexican border from drug runners and terrorists.

"It makes sense not only for our economy; it makes sense for border security," Bush told reporters gathered in a reception room in La Moneda, a presidential palace built in 1784 that once served as the mint for Spanish rulers. "We'd much rather have security guards chasing down terrorists or drug runners or drug smugglers than people coming to work."

In his morning remarks to reporters, Fox did not address immigration.

But Fox subsequently was asked on CNN whether Bush had pledged to press Congress to pass the plan, which would give temporary legal status to undocumented workers already in the United States.

"What I got, and very firmly, is his will, his will to attend this issue," Fox said.

In his news conference remarks, Bush said, "I look forward to working on it. You asked me what my tactics are. I'm going to find supporters on the Hill and move on it."

The White House has been sounding out key lawmakers, including Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., about playing a leading role in mobilizing support for the plan under which foreigners now working illegally in the United States could be eligible to receive renewable three-year visas.

Workers living abroad would also be considered to fill jobs for which there were no American applicants.

"This is going to be . . . part of the president's legislative agenda for this coming session of the Congress," said a senior administration official who declined to be identified.

Referring to Bush and Fox, the official added, "They're both politicians. They both understand the reality that they work in, and this is an ever-present part of their conversation."

In describing his consultations with Fox, Bush told reporters, "We spent a great deal of time talking about the immigration issue. I told President Fox that I had campaigned on this issue; I made it very clear, my position that we need to make sure that where there's a willing worker and a willing employer, that that job ought to be filled legally in cases where Americans will not fill that job."

Fox told reporters that he expects to visit Washington in February or March and meet with Bush to continue their discussion of immigration and trade.

Bush's support for a large new guest-worker program has prompted warnings from key congressional Republicans.

Republican Rep. Elton Gallegly of Simi Valley and 21 other House members recently sent a letter to the administration that stated, "It is not appropriate to reward those who have broken the law by granting them legal status and allowing them to remain in the United States."

Asked at the news conference about the letter, Bush said, "They're objecting to the program because it's an amnesty program. It's not an amnesty program. It's a worker program."

He added that workers involved in the program could seek citizenship by getting "in line with the people who have done so legally. I think it's necessary. I think it's an important piece of legislation."

Arizona voters this month overwhelmingly approved a state ballot initiative to bar illegal immigrants from receiving government services.

On Saturday, an administration-backed bill to revamp the nation's intelligence agencies was scuttled in part because key Republicans were angered that the bill omitted a provision that would make it easier to deport illegal immigrants suspected of posing a security threat.

In a visit to Mexico City recently, Secretary of State Colin Powell, underscoring concerns about the political obstacles confronting the president's plan, said he did not want to "over-promise" prospects for its success.

In their wrap-up session, Bush and the other APEC leaders approved measures aimed at speeding negotiations on a world free trade agreement and at encouraging increased commerce and economic growth along the Pacific Rim.

They also adopted steps aimed at cracking down on terrorism, impeding the spread of weapons of mass destruction, removing threats to transportation security by placing greater controls on commerce in shoulder-launched missiles and fighting corruption.

Another initiative seeks to increase efforts to combat the spread of AIDS and to encourage new efforts to check the spread of other infectious diseases, such as severe acute respiratory syndrome – better known as SARS – avian flu, pandemic influenza, tuberculosis, malaria and polio.

The concluding work of the summit followed Bush's apparently successful efforts to reinvigorate a five-nation diplomatic endeavor to pressure North Korea into ending its efforts to develop nuclear weapons.

Bush is to leave Chile this morning for a brief stop in Colombia before heading to his ranch in Crawford, Texas. He is to meet in Cartegena with President Alvaro Uribe, whose government has received U.S. funding for a war against narcoterrorists and leftist rebels.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Bush's 'Vigilante' remark that confirms Vicente'

Dear Friends against illegal immigration:

Americans who overwhelmingly support LEGAL Immigration find it felonious violation of Presidential Oath to have President Bush continue to support violation of his own People and Country.
    President Bush fired THE SHOT today against his own Americans because he is sick of Americans complaints and wants to be a dictator over 'We the People' and do as he says even though it brings Americans harm to themselves. BALONEY!

President Bush's agenda is THE PLAN of Supra-Rich Elites that cares not for any such United States solvency or Sovereignty but for sheer GREED and NEW WORLD POWER CONTROL. All Americans should find out about the "Free" Trade deals which are not "FREE" just like NAFTA has been and oppose them and make sure your Representative and Senators are hounded to defeat them. Please see www.stoptheftaa.org

Last Fall, I will not forget watching C-Span where President Bush was speaking before The National Association of Minority Reporters and a question was asked (pro-illegal Alien biased) about solving the Mexi - Immigration problem.
    Mr. Bush's response was,"NO one likes to see Immigrants being arrested, WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS TO CREATE A MIDLLE CLASS IN MEXICO!!" I could not believe the words streaming out of his mouth....so there it is, at the expense and destruction of his own AMERICAN Middle Class.. Mexico should be monetarily steal a Middle Class ...!!! This is why President Bush speaks about Social Seurity Reform because he is trying to stealthily pass THE TOTALIZATION AGREEMENT WITH MEXICO that allows U.S. Social Security benefits to be paid to illegal Aliens. Given the enormous fraud of SS#'s with Mexico this is a complete mauling of U.S. and American wealth which kills U.S. Seniors.

What has President Bush helped the United States with lately as America sits with exploding trade and budget deficeits, China stealing military secrets and technology, illegal Aliens everywhere pillaging and raping, outsourcing U.S. jobs and national defense contracts, NON- homeland security, $3.00/gallon gas!!!!!.......gee, let's talk about Social Security and Terry Schiavo.

President Bush than starts talking---just like TODAY at the SUMMIT ----"integrated democracy, freedom and global prosperity through trade in a multicultural community..will bring prosperity and freedom to ALL ..in our global.....blah,blah, blah,blah........

President Bush says, "nothing wrong with my U.S. Nation - all is peachy to Plan". Does President Bush,remember what Country he is the President of and the oath he took??
    It's the United States, STUPID. It's the U.S. Constitution, STUPID?? What about Border Security, STUPID?? How about American factories and prosperity, STUPID??

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH is the FIRST U.S. PRESIDENT to NOT WANT TO IMPROVE THE Well-being of American Citizens and NOT seek TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE U.S. COUNTRY. THIS IS A COMPLETE ABBROGATION OF RESPONSIBILITY AND WORSE SO - IT IS THE DELIBERATE ASSAULT against The President's DISLIKED AMERICAN PEOPLE. President Bush has lost all Wartime, Terror protection prestige and lacks credibility to do ANYTHING POSITIVE FOR THE UNITED STATES.

President Bush as well though is Puppet that is controlled by his Administration which is controlled by the SUPRA-RICH Corporate Elites who do offshoring etc. and seek the New WORLD ORDER. The News Media is Controlled by this faction as well - with minor exceptions.

This is NOT from a partisan perspective --this is as an American I say this.

President Bush is becoming the WORST President in U.S. History as he damages his own Country and People. The Superpower U.S. becomes the Broke Feeble Pushover under President Bush. What kind of a U.S. Country are the U.S. Troops fighting for?? President Bush should be impeached. The majority of Americans FULLY REJECT the U.N. and global agendas of the Bush administration.

RonLaws said:
    "President Bush is becoming the WORST President in U.S. History as he damages his own Country and People. The Superpower U.S. becomes the Broke Feeble Pushover under President Bush. What kind of a U.S. Country are the U.S. Troops fighting for?? President Bush should be impeached. The majority of Americans FULLY REJECT the U.N. and global agendas of the Bush administration."

You got my vote. Where are the articles of impeachment for me to sign?
    Who am I? Still a registered Republican, Constitution party voter, single dad who want there to be a USA for his son to grow up in, and ticked off taxpayer/voter who is watching his vote get diluted from illegal voter fraud perpetuated by a spineless congress/olgarchical judiciary/ traitorous president... that's who I am, and I bet I am not alone.
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

BTTT
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

While reading this piece and the comments a memory came rushing back.

Several years ago I read a piece {memory thing here
    that I believe was from researching the CONFERENCE ON FOREIGN RELATIONS {which is #1 on my hit list}

Stated in the document was the comment that went something like this...
    {paraphrasing}

"in order to get the AMERICAN PEOPLE to give up their overly protected freedoms ---there will have to be a major incident to frighten them into turning toward the government for protection."

It went on and on about our characteristics and our overly patriotic attitudes. The piece actually frightened me {not much does}that's how strongly worded it was.

I read this as dangerous, ID CARDS, chips that are coming on the market, big brother and NULL AND VOID SOVEREIGNTY.

{wanted to share this, never forgot it}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Bush Panders to Mexico

In their wrap-up session, Bush and the other APEC leaders approved measures aimed at speeding negotiations on a world free trade agreement and at encouraging increased commerce and economic growth along the Pacific Rim.
    Watchman--look what you found!! There it is World Free Trade Agreement. APEC is the Asian Pacific!!

Oh my God.....they've got all their little ducks lined up!!

World Free Trade Agreement is Total Globalism!!

They're gonna try to "speed" up negotiations and get it done this year!!

I knew it!!

Holey Moley.....And the new Pope is German (nothing wrong with that, except he was a Nazi)

I feel sick.....
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ASIAN PACIFIC

several of the BIG PLAYERS in this area are
    JOHN KERRY
    KERRY RELATIVES
    JOHN MCCAIN & wife
    GANNON INDUSTRIES

{I've got the list somewhere}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gannon....Gannon is from St. Louis. They are in housing development and technology....."litigation systems". The company is headed by a man named William Franke. Big Republican. The "litigation systems" looked very high tech....information systems. I'll see what more I can find out about them. Anyone else ever heard of this company? Franke was in the military, Navy I think....in fact I think the bio said he was on a swift boat in Viet Nam??

Anyone heard of this guy?

Swift Boat....Kerry....oooooops!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn