Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Olson applauds commuted sentence for border agents

From staff reports
    Updated: 01.19.09
    U.S. Rep. Pete Olson, R-Sugar Land, praised President George W. Bush Monday for commuting the sentences of two U.S. border agents.

“I am extremely pleased with the President’s decision,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    This is now a great year , Thank you all that hung in there and fought diligently .
    How about a hero Parade in Every city in the Nation for these Men .
    They deserve a Hero's Parade and national holiday the day their set Free .
    Thank you President Bush , you still suck but Thank You .
    My Opinion and Great job folks , We made a difference .
    They thought we would forget "NOT" .

Right on, airdale!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you President Bush , you still suck but Thank You .
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush finally did something right for a change. Well- half right. He should have given them a full pardon. But at least they will be free.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Right on, butterbean!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    but now they can work on the pardon from outside prison walls
    Now I am hoping for so much more than a pardon, now I am praying that ALL OF THE CHARGES ARE OVERTURNED in appeals
    This is what I recall Ramos' father in law saying they wanted. That they were seeking exoneration rather than a pardon. In fact I didn't sign Pardon support petitions for a little while because I heard him say this on the radio. With the commutation they will still have an opportunity to fight the charges. So if this is what the Ramos and Compean agents and families want I'm happy to see it go this way.

I am happy this lame duck President finally did the right thing. I just want to add a parting thought on his final day.

Thank you Ex President Bush for commutation of the two Border patrol agents.
    Thank you and Johnny Sutton for showing us that the Kangaroo court is alive and well in America.
    Thank you for groveling to the Mexican government when you ordered the Mexican rapist and murderer, Jose Ernesto Medellin, on death row another hearing. Your intrusion into the State if Texas’s judicial system really showed those rapist and murders who was in charge.
    Thank you for your continuing to accommodate illegal immigration which allows illegal aliens to murder twelve Americans each day and placate the Mexican government that promotes illegal migration.
    Thank you for appeasing the Mexican government more than protecting your own citizens and the American border.

I can only hope your home town and your ranch are over run with the illegal aliens you support, may your ranch fall to ruin and your cattle fall to feed the hungry illegal masses.
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

I'm very thankful that these men are going to be set free.

While I think Bush is the scum of the earth and nothing he does from here on out will change my opinion of him, but for once he did the right thing although it should have been a full pardon.

If we had any real justice though, those who jailed these two men in the first place would be investigated right now. Ramos and Compean shouldn't have spent one minute in jail. It's still BS that Bush can give full pardons to drug dealing scum, but only commute the sentences of these two men so that the crime is still on their records so their lives are screwed no matter what.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can only hope your home town and your ranch are over run with the illegal aliens you support, may your ranch fall to ruin and your cattle fall to feed the hungry illegal masses.
    Amen
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234