Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hope 2006
    This is what values are for - ho hold for them , to ground yourself and to be stronger .
    It's working for US, Hope, in this fight to uphold and respect the laws of our country. I hope it will help you too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hope 2006
    I will also write my letter to Mel Martinez and William Bilirakis / his secretary is my friend , a very nice person / . Then I will go on rally - I found it on another site .
    You do realize, Hope that Mel Martinez is blatantly working in DIRECT OPPOSITION to the WILL OF THE LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZEN'S OF THIS COUNTRY, don't you, Hope ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush could offer to teach an English class. Wouldn't this be a hoot
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

OMAHA, Neb. - New arrivals to this country must adopt American values and learn English, President Bush said Wednesday, pushing anew for his proposal to overhaul immigration rules.
    Bush's press conferences and speeches are all garbled with spanish thrown out all over the place. NOW he wants everyone to learn english? I wonder if his remarks were considered offensive by his LaRaza type groupies?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mel Martinez is a Cuban smuggled to US at age 4 . He is my Senator / Florida / . I do not have too many choices , do I ?
    This is what people wnted , this is what they got .
    Fl , Ca , Tx , NY , Arizona are very populated by illegals , they are very strong here
    I hope , the rest of the country is not invaded as much
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Mel Martinez is a Cuban smuggled to US at age 4 . He is my Senator / Florida / . I do not have too many choices , do I ?

No, not right now, but in 2008 I think we will have much better choices. Actually, Hope he wasn't close to winning until GWB came on TV here in Florida right before the 2004 elections and urged everyone to vote for him. He got in on Bush's 2004 popularity, not on his own merit and
    not because the Hispanic vote was strong enough to get him in. Just like I did, most of US here in Florida voted for Martinez because GWB said to. We trusted GWB BACK THEN.

This is what people wnted , this is what they got .

Hope, Mel Martinez is NOT anywhere near what "the people" wanted or want.

Fl , Ca , Tx , NY , Arizona are very populated by illegals , they are very strong here

Hope, if the elections in California this week are any indication, and they are, than the voice of the American people is far stronger than the voice of people who are in our country ILLEGALLY.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123