Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dlm, tell me, do you think I'm being unreasonable ? Sincerely, I am dead serious about this !!

Would there be anything wrong for the president of a country to say this when there are somewhere around 15-20 million illegal aliens in a country......... and especially at the time of a war ?

I truly believe that this is reasonable. It doesn't seem strange to me.

If we all stopped paying our taxes I BET the president of the US would come on TV and say something to this effect regarding the fact that it's against the law not to pay taxes and people who don't will be fined or face further consequences.

I doubt they'd hesitate for a minute on that one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What you stated above is exactly what should be said by the president, word for word, and then carried out.

My husband and myself have already changed our W-4 to stop contributing our income tax to a system that clearly does not represent the the American people. Unfortunately there is no way to opt out of all the other taxes that we are subject to like property taxes, sales, tax, gas tax, etc. Also as far as I have been able to find out there is no way to opt out of SS. However, if millions of American taxpayers stopped contributing to federal income tax I believe that would get the attention of those in Washington very quickly.

We need another Boston Tea Party. We have taxation without representation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12