Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Bush to speak on border issues Monday at D-M

http://www.azstarnet.com/dailystar/news/103966

Bush to speak on border issues Monday at D-M
    ARIZONA DAILY STAR
    Tucson, Arizona | Published: 11.24.2005
    President Bush plans to visit Tucson on Monday to talk about border security and immigration issues, the White House announced Wednesday.
    Bush is scheduled to speak at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base at about 2:40 p.m.

"He's not visiting anywhere else in Tucson," White House spokesman Blair Jones said.

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff are expected to appear with Bush at D-M.

The White House would not say if Bush plans to announce any new initiatives while in Tucson.

Later in the day, Bush is scheduled to attend a Phoenix fund-raiser for Republican Sen. Jon Kyl.

Monday's visit will be Bush's 13th trip to Arizona as president and his third appearance this year.

Bush last came to town March 21 to talk about overhauling Social Security at Tucson Convention Center. He also flew into D-M on Aug. 11, 2003, then took a helicopter up to Mount Lemmon, where he promoted his Healthy Forests Initiative in the wake of the 84,750-acre Aspen Fire.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It will be the same old line with the same old cornies, Yeah like Alberto wants to enforce the law. We need to hold him also accoutable becuase he is the law in this country and it is his duty by the consitutiton to do so.

Pro

The Three Stooges!
    I am sick of anything they have to say on border seciruty. "blah blah, promise promise, no amnesty blah blah, work that Americans wont do blah blah, its a guest-worker program and its not to reward illegal aliens blah blah. It never stops!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LMAO!!! THAT is so HILARIOUS, Butterbean!! The Three Stooges!! SO APPROPRIATE!!!

I don't expect ANYTHING AT ALL FROM THAT TRIO except the same old TRIPE. And, to make it worse, I won't believe what I DO hear. It is a hopeless cause with Bush. If possible, Chertoff is even worse than Bush as far as being CLUELESS.

HO HUM.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Maybe there will be a MIRACLE ........... LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, believe me--IF he said ANYTHING that I BELIEVED, it would definitely be a MIRACLE. I guess we can always HOPE!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I have three questions:

1) Will he be speaking in Spanish?

2) Will he mention "family values don't stop at the Rio Grande"?

3) Will he say "they're only doing jobs Americans don't want to do"?

Any opinions?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Bootsie, I wasn't saying that I really have hope. I guess you could say I was making a bad joke.

Actually, I do believe in miracles, but not when it involves this president and illegal immigration.

I'm a realist, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I THOUGHT so, LEGAL!!! But, I didn't want to COMPLETELY burst your bubble if, in fact, you really did BELIEVE that Bush was going to give you your miracle!! I was just going to let you down gradually!

Count--if that man gets up there and starts speaking Spanish, I SWEAR, I will throw the biggest thing I can find right smack at that TV. I just don't think I can STAND that. I am going to be prepared with my barf bucket just in case. Well, I KNOW I will need that NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS. I ALWAYS need that IF I can even bear to listen to what he says!

Oh gosh, Count Floyd, I feel like screaming already just from reading what you just said. !!

Please don't let that happen....not right after Thanksgiving !

Truthfully, I don't think he'd DARE do any of those things with the pressure we've put on him. We've got him scared. He's running...but there's no place for him to hide, except maybe China.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast