Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush using immigration for votes: Will attack conservatives!

WASHINGTON, July 24 (UPI) -- A Bush administration plan to court Hispanic voters for the 2006 elections will attempt to relax immigration policies, a published report said...
    (Bush, CAFTA, illegal immigration, aliens, Security, President, Sell Out, Open Borders, Congress)

Strategists told the Los Angeles Times that the plan will attempt to bring Hispanic businesses and immigration advocates into the Republican fold while marginalizing hard-liners in the party.

The Americans for Border and Economic Security is a public relations campaign led by former Republican National Committee chairman turned lobbyist Ed Gillespie and former Democratic Congressman Cal Dooley and former Republican Congressman Dick Armey.

Republican strategists worry that tough anti-immigration talk by some in the party is undermining efforts to increase Hispanic membership.

http://www.alipac.us/article-566-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well...then they can court hispanics and become the hispanic party.

We'll keep our GOP, which is a party for all people, and go to the borders and secure them ourselves.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I heard about this on the radio today. You can officially call me an ex-Republican. Think I will call the registrar of voters tomorrow and ask about registering as an independent. Maybe if a bunch of people started changing their party affiliation they will get the message. I'd also suggest quit donating any money to the party in retaliation. Looks like the Bush legacy is going to be how he destroyed the Republican party and the United States.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Excellent idea Brian...don't give. Even though they get millions from special interest...you'd be surprised how desperate they are for the millions of little monies. It is the life and blood of the campaign. Hold it back and they'll start to get it than they aren't getting it any more.

However, may I suggest a thought about ex-Republican. As Republicans, we have power. Even though it doesn't seem like it. I would wait until after the CAFTA vote...make that the line in the sand.

Just a thought. It makes a difference when you are calling Republicans to still be one a Republican. They listen more closely.

For me, CAFTA is the limit. If they pass this, then I'll have no option but to denouce the party for allowing its elected officials to be dragged around by their noses and tails with their wallets open by a President that should have never been allowed to enter politics.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I went from Democrat to Republican to Independent. I guess you could say I have matured politically.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I've been a registered Republican since first voting at 18.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've been a Republican since I could say it. My parents took me to all those wonderful old days Republican Meetings when our leaders were worth listening to; great political humor; people we admired and trusted; and seems in those days were admiration and trust well deserved.

I'm sooooooooo disappointed in the party because it would be very hard for me to a democrat because I don't believe in big government; I believe in small government.

Anyway....I'm not thinking about it any more tonight. I'm going to hope and pray that by the time they vote, they will vote their loyalty to the USA and defeat CAFTA. If not, then we'll go from there.

I guess it's time for me to mature, too.

"Growing up politically is a very hard thing to do."

But, it's got to be done. We can NEVER trust our politicans as we have in the past.....ever again.

We all knew the political war in the GOP was coming. Now it is here and Bush is gathering his forces of darkness to raise millions to defeat us.

It is showdown time. Screw his PR group. I'm glad its not my job to further tick off and try to dupe 80% of America.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again and again.

I believe George Bush will go down in history as one of the most despised Presidents since Hoover.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Bush using immigration for votes: Will attack conservati

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    WASHINGTON, July 24 (UPI) -- A Bush administration plan to court Hispanic voters for the 2006 elections will attempt to relax immigration policies, a published report said...
    (Bush, CAFTA, illegal immigration, aliens, Security, President, Sell Out, Open Borders, Congress)
    l
    Actually I did bring this topic up earlier yesterday morning; everyone seemed to miss it since it did not spark debate. If you want to read a more detailed article follow the link to my post. The most interesting part of this story is...

"Admission into the new coalition costs between $50,000 and $250,000. The proceeds are expected to pay for a political-style campaign for an approach to immigration that combines heightened border security with a guest-worker program of some sort, creating an environment that the White House believes will be more favorable for Bush to step back into the fray".

Lou Dobbs also did a story on ithis last night.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-7119.html
    Michael
    www.politicalarm.org
    Allons!
    CWO-4 Retired
    C Trp/4th Sq/11th ACR
    If not us, then who? If not now, when?

Only those organizations under their financial control will be at the table. Sort of like throwing a party and charging a lot of money to attend.

That way, only the desired attendees show up.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast