Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome, arvard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This has got to be the last straw! The main terrorist (El Presidente Bush) has got to go...he has consistently broken the laws of this nation and ignored the will of the citizens of this country that he took an oath to represent. Impeachment procedings should be the next order of the day for the Senate! El Presidente will not even listen to them when they tell him that he is a fool to keep Gonzales at his position. He is quickly becoming a dictator and thinks that he can get anything he wants. Well it's time to show El Presidente who is really in charge of this country...We the People! Sign every petition you can to impeach this lunatic!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

IMPEACHMENT NOW!!

He has totally messed up this country while trying to implement his daddy's twisted, unconstitutional vision of a new world order! Out with this bum NOW!

"They can have their votes of no-confidence but it's not going to make the determination about who serves in my government," Bush said.

He said this??? My government???

What an ass!

Impeach this man remove him from office!!!

I agree, he needs to be IMPEACHED NOW it would be ironic if he did, that would be 2 presidents in a row! I am really wondering why there isn't more of a public outcry for impeachment, I am going to feel uneasy the whole time until this man leaves office.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12