Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That's right. Jorge Bush and his wealthy cronies are directly responsible for this outrage. Impeach this bum now. If we can impeach a Democratic president over lying about his sex life to a grand jury then we surely can impeach Jorge Bush over what he's done which is about a gazillion times worse then anything Clinton's done.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

did you see where the pro-illegals were protesting in front of the Colorado State Capital -- they must be afraid we are onto something ... plus they don't want any more states enacting their own laws against illegals
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I don't know if it's fair to attribute base motives to Bush for his position on immigratiion, but I do think he has certainly earned the title: The Patron Saint of Illegal Immigration. I also think he has earned the right to take credit for a major part of the millions of Invaders that have entered this country during his term in office. Eisenhower was faced with the same problem, but Ike did something about it. Ike showed that it could be done, and that includes removing those Invaders who were already in the country. Somehow, the mass media has ignored this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco
    I don't know if it's fair to attribute base motives to Bush for his position on immigratiion, but I do think he has certainly earned the title: The Patron Saint of Illegal Immigration. I also think he has earned the right to take credit for a major part of the millions of Invaders that have entered this country during his term in office. Eisenhower was faced with the same problem, but Ike did something about it. Ike showed that it could be done, and that includes removing those Invaders who were already in the country. Somehow, the mass media has ignored this.
    Hi Bosco,
    Used to drink that stuff when I was a kid. What was that stuff?
    Sounds like you're up to your neck in the good old guest workers, huh? Yeah, we think that a secure border, law enforcement and a will to deal with the invasion is the way to go. Join in and welcome.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12