Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush won't get involved-

The description of Bush is ALL of the above,plus he is an IDIOT. I'm going to lay it on the line which is something I haven't done before. The guy that the border patrol agents wounded was smuggling drugs right? It is my belief that the president of the U.S.A. is somehow involved in the drugs that are coming across the southern border with Mexico. And that is why he is not wanting to get involved in this case. For him to do so, it will let the cat out of the bag concerning his involvment in the flow of illegal drugs coming into the country via the border with Mexico. As I have said before just think about it. As to why he hasn't been impeached before now,I don't know but he should have been out of the white house a long time ago. "ONE LOVE" AND JAH BLESS.

There is most certainly something going on with Bush and mexico, and nobody can tell me our congress does not see something wrong here and as usual no over sight.

GOD I wish someone would figure this out, get proof and get it out in the open.

If there was ever a man that should be on trial for crimes against our country and its citizens it is our current president!!

------------ACTION ALERTS! ----------------------
    Please take action NOW!!!!!

"ACTION ALERT..."DREAM ACT" HR3043
    "LABOR, HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES APPROPRIATIONS BILL",
    COULD BE AS SOON AS TODAY OR TOMORROW!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=87045
    "State Legistatures for Legal Immigration" PETITION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=84944
    WECOME NEW "ALIPACers"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=83274
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This whole situation blows my mind. Im a reasonably smart person and I can't make heads or tails of it.

In my opinion, this situation and the whole illegal invasion in general warrants a citizen's revolt!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    This whole situation blows my mind. I'm a reasonably smart person and I can't make heads or tails of it.

Your last icon should tip you off. Yes, SicNTiredInSoCal and LadyStClaire, there is a Satan, an evil spirit, the snake in the garden, a person who is the devil . Satan is behind all the efforts to implement a New World Order, a one-world government, which he will head himself, incarnate in a human being who will be the antichrist. The Luciferians have been doing his bidding for hundreds of years.

Satan is behind this situation and who knows how many other situations around the world that contribute to his taking control of this world. But Jesus is greater, as much greater as God is greater than all the beings He created, and Jesus will return and take care of the lawless pretender to the throne.

It is a spiritual problem that demands a spiritual solution. So resist the devil and PRAY.

If you don't believe the truth, or you don't want the light, you will continue stumbling in the darkness trying to make sense of the devil's LIES.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    MinutemanCDC_SC .... you hit the nail right on the head
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As I have said in a previous post. In the bible it talks of one world currency and a cashless society (Daniel) & (Revelations). I am seeing it happen in my lifetime....scary to say the least.

I'm not a scholar, nor do I pretend to be any kind of doomsday prophet. These are things in the bible that I have read and heard. I believe them to be true...

God is in control, so PRAY!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    As I have said in a previous post. In the bible it talks of one world currency and a cashless society (Daniel & Revelation). I am seeing it happen in my lifetime....scary to say the least.

I'm not a scholar, nor do I pretend to be any kind of doomsday prophet. These are things in the bible that I have read and heard. I believe them to be true...
    SNT, the mark of the beast is NOT YET. As long as the Christians are not going up, the antichrist's plan is not going down.

But the bad guys are certainly preparing beforehand for the events of the future tribulation period. The Luciferians know what the Bible says about:
    • the 7 year covenant of enforced peace, to be broken after 3½ years,
      the one-world government,
      the beheading of those who resist,
      the mark of commerce on the forehead or the right hand,
      the image of the beast in the temple,
      the seven plagues,
      the war prevailing against the tribulation saints and martyrs,
      the destruction of Mystery Babylon (apostate Christ-less Rome),
      the second coming of the Lord Jesus as the Jews' Messiah, and
      the eventual doom of the wicked.
    They know they have only seven years before being cast into the lake of fire forever, and they want to make the most of their time. They only get "one hour" (???) in authority along with the revived Roman Empire, and they don't intend to lose a minute of it doing things that can be done now or in advance.

God is on the throne and totally in control. He didn't ask us to do anything to prepare for the evil day but to PRAY, so just pray!

Take back our government

I would like to see an investigation of Johnny Sutton, Alberto Gonzales, George W. Bush for conspiring with the Mexican government. Something very dirty going on here, I can smell it.
    Stop the MOB deny the JOB

Re: Take back our government

Quote Originally Posted by ToeNee
    Something very dirty going on here, I can smell it.

Golly gee, ToeNee, what could it be?

Could it be that it starts with a "T" and ends with an "N"?
    Doesn't even your nick give you a clue?

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    these two fine border agents are nothing more than collateral damage to this corrupt President....

I want impeachment for treasonous acts... I want capital punishment with the world press on hand..... and I want our political elite shaking in thier F'n shorts from the true power of a P.Oed nation
    bush is a discusting little perp/perv and very submissive to messico as well as totally worthless to U.S. or anyone who is honest with integrity and any kindness/love in their heart.

Bush is insane. When I see his face I see the enemy.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast