Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Businesses that cater to Hispanics see profits drop: Homebui

Businesses that cater to Hispanics see profits drop: Homebuilders lose 10 percent of workforce
    By AP
    Saturday, December 29, 2007 10:13 PM CST

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Some south Oklahoma City businesses with a connection to the Hispanic community have seen a drop in profits since a sweeping anti-illegal immigration law took effect.

Grider Food Stores, which is a major distributor of Hispanic foods, had a reported sales decline of more than $500,000 during the last three months. Business at Carniceria El Torito, a meat purveyor, has been off about 30 percent since House Bill 1804 took effect on Nov. 1.

“It’s been real low for three months now, and it’s getting worse,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is some wonderful news coming out of OK.

There will be a "period of adjustment" but like economics, things will balance themselves out.

Lucky OK - they're reclaiming their STATE!!!!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Hate to be mean but I have no sympathy for them. They open businesses to cater to just hispanics to where anyone else isn't wanted.........so that's what you get. I know they have a nice support in their communities.....but it's just for them, so I'm not wasting 15 seconds feeling bad for them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So move your business to Mexico and cater to them down there! quite simple really.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I, personally, do not believe it is a good thing for the overall society to allow nor facilitate the promotion or even 'gambling' by private companies/interest on demographic shifts. Sure, there are differences and they should be allowed to exist. They should not be encouraged or used to treat people differently. That promotes division and lack of cohesiveness.