Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Butler bills U.S. for jailed immigrants

Go get 'em sheriff!

http://www.daytondailynews.com/local...7jailbill.html
    By Mary Lolli

Cox News Service

HAMILTON | The federal government will soon receive the first of several bills from Butler County Sheriff Richard K. Jones for the housing of suspected illegal immigrants in the county jail.

Following through on a threat made last week, Jones on Wednesday mailed a bill for $71,610 to the U.S. Department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement for the cost of housing 15 "undocumented" people, some of whom have been in the jail since June.

Last week, Jones, Butler County Commissioner Michael Fox and state Rep. Courtney Combs announced a multi-tiered initiative to eliminate illegal immigrants living in the county and throughout Ohio.

Among the initiatives was the start, on Monday, of a booking process to include having inmates sign declarations of citizenship.

To force the issue, Jones is billing the government $70 a day for every illegal immigrant at the jail â€â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Humm, I think I will pass this to my counties Sheriff when I get back from work. They say they can't disobey public mandate (Mayor rules/law), but they can pass this buck.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

I really like the requirement to "declare citizenship" as part of the booking process. When they can't, then all the cost goes on the ICE Budget. But then, WE all pay.

Send them Home.

Keep Them Out.

Get Troops on the Borders...Whatever it Takes.

$70 a day is $9 an hour. Some American is working at least a month, maybe two, to generate enough tax revenue to support these jailed illegals for one day.

That Sucks!!

Just Get Them OUT of HERE!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn