Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

C of C Membership Update in NC That E-Verify

In local newspaper today the Update of C of C Membership in my County. So I am calling to find out which businesses I promote to see if they are E-Verifying I-9 Immigration Forms when hiring.

So Far Below - Is My List Of One of Four Business Who DO USE E-Verify.

DOES:

North Carolina Zoo - The spokesperson says, "No problems with the pilot project program using E-Verify."

(I will not post those that don't in hopes that they will start E-Verifying. And in addition just maybe the undocumented immigrants will not know which businesses that I have called.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

vmonkey56 - Great job. I think I will follow suit. Very smart thinking. I don't want to discuss strategy in too much detail on these threads, because I'm sure there are sometimes Trolls on these sites. If any of us have good ideas for strategies, maybe we can send private messages, then pass them around.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Oh the C of C, the trolls, and business are all in the game together. And they already know who is most favorite to give their money to in their quest to destroy America. So don't support the businesses that don't E-Verify if you can find them in your community.

Related Post: http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 352#841352

You need to talk to your local Chamber of Commerce first because most of them are not affiliated with the US Chamber of Commerce. Ask if they support e-verify and would their members voluntarily use e-verify? There are plenty of Americans out of work they don't need to hire illegal labor. Plus illegals are partly responsible for the current recession, in other words if they hire illegals they are cutting their own throats.

If you don't have any luck with the local Chamber talk to individual businesses and tell them the same thing, and also point out that the National Federation of Independent Businesses supports e-verify. It only costs $300 a year to join the NFIB and they represent small businesses way better than the US Chamber of Commerce does.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)