Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CA: *SOB* 'Dreamer' On Verge of Losing His Dream

*SOB* 'Dreamer' On Verge of Losing His Dream

ViveLoHoy
    Jun 3, 2011
    By Francisco Castro

The approval of the second part of the California Dream Act (California Dream Act), in the Appropriations Committee of the State Assembly, was bittersweet for Ricardo Muñiz, illegal immigrant student at the Fullerton Community School.

And although it was pleasant to him that this initiative took another passage after becoming law and will benefit thousands from students without legal migratory documents, allowing them to obtain state financial aid, his preoccupation is now to fight against a deportation order, whose date limit is June 9th.

“I felt they removed my heart from my chestâ€

Sob video from Ricardo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrpY7nTEolM

Notice they want you to sign a petition on the unamerican change dot org site. They also want you to call on his behalf.

Muñiz has two brothers in Mexico, but he said that he does not have any close bonds with them.
    He says in the video that his mom and ALL of his siblings have legal status here but the story above tells us that he has two brothers in mexico. He also tells us that he's pays all of his families bills. So Ricardo is one a lier and two he's working illegally.

That must be some job if he can pay all of those bills and pay for college too!

[/quote]

Banned
    His real dream was not to get caught.Dont feel sorry for him.He knew his visa had run out even though he might not had one to begin with.Deport is the only way to solve this.Even if they have visa they do know they expire and subject to deportation so it shouldnt be a shock to him.

Banned
    I don't buy his story one bit. Just a sob story from get go. He claims he can see his future. Hope that vision includes handcuffs and a trip back to tacoland where he belongs.

[quote]A Police Officer from Anaheim stopped his friend's car, without apparent justification, according to him.

“I decided to stand up for my friend and he [the police] got angry and he arrested me for Obstruction of Justiceâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't feel sorry for any of you illegal Immgrants at all
    just go then hell home you
    then American kids also has Dream but they are all * kick in the ass
    go get the hell out Of our country

No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's a sob letter they are sending to obama about this illegal alien:

Burke reported from San Francisco
    Posted by POP-9 Communications 0 comments Email This
    BlogThis!
    Share to Twitter
    Share to Facebook
    Share to Google Buzz
    Links to this post
    Labels: AMERICAN LATINOS AND IMMIGRATION, IMMIGRANTS IN THE U.S.
    Reactions:

Friday, June 3, 2011Chicano/Latino activist group urges Presidential intervention...

This open letter was sent to President Barack Obama by Chicano/Latino activists from California urging him to intervene in the deportation of college student Ricardo Muñiz.

President Barack Obama
    The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington D.C.

Re: Urgent Opposition to Deportation of Ricardo Muñiz

Dear Mr. Obama,

We are Chicano Latino activists in California. We are the activists who are preparing to work tirelessly for your re-election in 2012. We are still spitting up car fumes from standing at highway entrances holding signs promoting Democratic Party candidates such as Congressman Thompson, Congresswoman Matsui, and Governor Jerry Brown, Senator Barbara Boxer, Assemblywoman Mariko Yamada and other supporters of your agenda. Our families spent their evening’s phone banking and our children used their Saturdays to distribute Democratic Party door hangers.

We cannot say that we were not deeply disappointed by the failure of your administration to pass the Dream Act. We listened to your speech in El Paso, Texas where you spoke of the necessity for immigration reform and of your support for young American Latinos who face deportation to a foreign nation to which they have no ties. Deportation of our youth is not “a focus on criminals.â€