Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Ca-22 migrants have died in S.D. sector

22 migrants have died in S.D. sector
    By Norma de la Vega
    UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

July 13, 2008

The number of people who have died while trying to cross the border illegally in the San Diego area has more than doubled in the past year.
    During the 2007 federal fiscal year – from Oct. 1, 2006, to Sept. 30, 2007 – 11 migrants died in the San Diego sector, Border Patrol Agent Mark Endicott said.

This fiscal year, 22 immigrants have died between Oct. 1, 2007, and June 30, Endicott said. That number excludes the bodies of four people found last week in the backcountry. They are suspected of being illegal border-crossers, which would push the death toll this year to 26.
    While authorities investigate the latest deaths, a volunteer group that works to find lost immigrants is in the midst of another search. Desert Angels is looking for MartÃ*n Zamudio Torres, 39, from Santa Maria in Central California.

Zamudio, a Michoacan native who had lived in the United States for 20 years, was deported in May. As far as anyone knows, he crossed illegally over the mountains May 20.

“He's been missing for almost two months,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOL, FedupinW!! Yup, EVERYTHING'S our fault.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I live out in this area and even though it is only 60 miles east of San Diego it is nothing like down there, this is high desert with hot dry winds this time of year and little shade and no water, unless a person know how to deal with it they can go down quickly!
    I've had to help several illegals who managed to make it to my place giving them cold water and a place to rest in the shade. I wonder if they know how lucky they were?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This fiscal year, 22 immigrants have died between Oct. 1, 2007, and June 30, Endicott said. That number excludes the bodies of four people found last week in the backcountry. They are suspected of being illegal border-crossers, which would push the death toll this year to 26.
    I don't want anyone to die needlessly. This nine month figure comes close to the total number of American citizens who are killed DAILY by illegal aliens in our country.

The illegal aliens who died crossing the border made a conscious choice to break the law.
    The 25 American citizens who die daily at the hands of illegal aliens did not make a choice and are victims.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

22 migrants have died in S.D. sector
    How many American citizens have died at the hands of illegal invaders in the SD sector? How come we never hear about that number?

[quote]Escobar, who works at a restaurant, said her husband was the main wage earner in the family, which includes five children ages 6 to 18.

“I hope they find him,â€
    "

The number of people who have died while trying to cross the border illegally in the San Diego area has more than doubled in the past year.
    This doesn't add up. With a tanking economy here, why are these numb nuts still trying to cross/invade especially in the middle of summer? Grow a brain and go back to mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    I don't want anyone to die needlessly. This nine month figure comes close to the total number of American citizens who are killed DAILY by illegal aliens in our country.

The illegal aliens who died crossing the border made a conscious choice to break the law.
    The 25 American citizens who die daily at the hands of illegal aliens did not make a choice and are victims.
    Very good point MA.

Putting it in perspective:

---------Southwest Border Patrol Sector Apprehensions----------
    Fiscal Year-------------2005---------2006---------2007-------2008 (ends 9/30)
    San Diego------------126,879-----142,104---- 152,460--- 122,554

Just a thought.........

"Escobar, who works at a restaurant, said her husband was the main wage earner in the family, which includes five children ages 6 to 18."

Amazing about the size of her family! These days of harder times in the economy of America.

American citizens do not even have large families anymore. But yet I see many ,and yes I am going to say it.....HISPANICS..... with large number of children and you see the wife as being pregnant with yet another. And I know they, DO NOT PAY FOR THE COSTS. HELL,they do not even get that kind of preferencial treatment in their own country whether it be Mexico or any other southern country!

There are people that say these ILLEGALS take the jobs BECAUSE the American people do not want to work anymore. And yes I have to agree in some cases BUT>>> where do you think they get their ATTITUDES? I would have to say from the LACK of RESPECT from EMPLOYERS(who would think more of making a buck for themselves, then ensuring quality of workmanship) and payiong an AMERICAN CITIZEN a more descent wage. And of course INSURANCE......
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast