Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    These people would complain no matter who arrested the illegals...

everyday we hear this is a federal problem, the police can not enforce federal law...

soooo federal agents go out and arrest illegal aliens and they complain about that....

further more I did not know Border Patrol (federal agents) had to stay in one specific spot or enforce the laws on certain days Get over it!!
    I'm thinkin' if they had really been all that "holy" in the first place, they wouldn't be violating all the laws they do. They can't have it both ways. They're either worried about "holy" or they're not, right?

These people are enough to make me blow my lunch.

laughingoutloudatyou 3 hours ago wrote:
    To Bahhumbug and others who live near casa blanca in riverside...

I have grown up here. Lived off of Victoria and Monroe for years. My Dad is a jogger as am I and things have changed.
    It's no longer safe to go anywhere near casa blanca but it's now creping down lincoln.
    Just the other night, I was out for a walk with my fiance and we were chased by three hispanic males with what looked like makeshift bats. They were driving and chased us into the 7-11 on indiana and Monroe.
    My Mom used to fill her car up with gas at the 76 station on Madison near the home depot and now she doesn't dare.
    I, being hispanic, cannot go near that area without being treated like a piece of meat. I'm stared up and down, whistled at and and then have crude things mumbled at me in spanish.
    I'm tired. I'm tired of being scared and angry. I've been looking to move to newport and live in a shack because at least I wont be harrassed.
    Then I saw Bahhumbug's comment.

I'm not running from my city!
    Riverside is my city! I was born here, my parents grew up here, my fiance and his parents grew up here, and I want my children to know this as their home as well.
    We must stop people who don't even have the legal right to live here, control Riverside's citizens with fear.
    Not to mention what illegal employment is doing to the economy.

I am taking a stand. Enough is enough. If you are interested in forming a human rights safety group that works together to peacefully protest and spread awareness then please email me at
    RiversidePeace@gmail.com
    All are welcome and I can't change this city alone.
    Let's make Riverside a safe place to call home again.

http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stor ... 336ce.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12