Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    It's going to be a tough fight.....

It is called Support Federal Immigration Law Initiative.

The website:

http://www.supportimmigration.org/index.html

Mr. Erickson has some serious balls to lead the charge on something like this in California, a stronghold of the invaders. I do believe he'll be in serious danger of assault or worse, as will the volunteers who decide to help out.

Since I'm godless, I ask others here to pray for this man's safety and for the success of this initiative.

If you're in California, what the hell are you doing praying!? Go sign up to help him!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    GO CALIFORNIA! GO! GO! GO! That would be so fantastic if this gets on the ballot and Caifornia's "we the people" pass it. LETS GO CALIFORNIA!

Except that there are probably more illegal immigrants in California than true Americans.

Banned

Illegals need a one way ticket "HOME"

He will have NO PROBLEM AT ALL getting the signitures for this. Californian's are way more than fed up with Illegals and their anchor gang members destroying the very fabric of our State. Illegal alien drivers are really becoming a major problem here In central Califoornia. We have to get these people off our roads,and out of our state,and country... TS

JAK
    OMG... this would be so wonderful!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    This would be so wonderful for the good legal citizens of California!!
    However, I wonder how long it would take one of those illegal alien loving judges to overturn the will of the people, like they have so many other times.

Former Sonoma County GOP chief pushes immigration initiative

Published: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 7:42 p.m.
    Last Modified: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 7:42 p.m.

Michael Erickson, a former Sonoma County Republican Party chairman, is heading a campaign to put an Arizona-style immigration law on the California ballot in 2012.

Erickson, who moved to Belmont in San Mateo County in March, said he expects to raise $1 million and rely on tea party volunteers to get his proposed initiative before state voters.

“We are confident we can do it,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]Francisco Vazquez, a professor at Sonoma State University's Hutchins School of Liberal Studies, said the measure would disrupt a “symbiotic relationshipâ€

Re: Illegals need a one way ticket "HOME"

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    He will have NO PROBLEM AT ALL getting the signatures for this. Californians are way more than fed up with Illegals and their anchor gang members destroying the very fabric of our State. Illegal alien drivers are really becoming a major problem here In central California. We have to get these people off our roads,and out of our state,and country... TS
    I wish him all the luck in the world. It's an enormous task. He must collect 433,971 valid signatures of registered voters, on the proper petition. by April 21.

He will need 600,000 + signatures, (to be safe) for some of them will be disallowed. I'm sure the "other side" will challenge as many signatures as possible. I wish I could volunteer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast