Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CA governator wants more workers.

Nov 9, 06

MEXICO CITY (AP) -- California's Republican Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said Thursday that "Washington was stuck" and the Democratic takeover of Congress would shake things up.

Schwarzenegger said that by working together, his state's Republicans and Democrats on Tuesday gained voters' approval for $37.3 billion in bonds for infrastructure improvements that will increase trade with Mexico by easing the movement of goods.

The governor, who said he was traveling with California farmers who were unable to harvest their crops because of a lack of workers, called a planned U.S. border wall "an incomplete way" of solving illegal immigration. He voiced support for a guest worker program that President Bush also supports.

Farmers across the U.S. have complained about labor shortages ever since Washington increased the number of U.S. Border Patrol agents along the 2,000-mile U.S.-Mexico border earlier this year.

He said a temporary worker program would benefit both farmers in need of labor and immigrants in need of jobs.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ ... TE=DEFAULT
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

voters' approval for $37.3 billion in bonds
    How will your children pay for this in your Third World cesspool?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course he wants more cheap labor in this country, specially in California... What a surprise that after he found out that he won the elections, he flew to Mexico right away!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    voters' approval for $37.3 billion in bonds
    How will your children pay for this in your Third World cesspool?
    Hey, we got off cheap this time.

And don't forget, at least this amount of bonds gets passed here every two years.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

He sold his soul for power, but we haven't. We need to stand up to Arnie and all the politicains in on this pathetic NAU. American people have worked hard for what they have. Why should we have to give it to another country who spits on our flag?

We can only hope that Vincente Fox doesn't decide to move to America when he leaves office. I don't think I could stand breathing the same air that he does.

MW
    The governor, who said he was traveling with California farmers who were unable to harvest their crops because of a lack of workers, called a planned U.S. border wall "an incomplete way" of solving illegal immigration. He voiced support for a guest worker program that President Bush also supports.
    My God, California already has the largest population of illegal immigrants in the country (millions). Exactly how many is enough? Why can't everyone see what's going on here? Heck, not even the illegals want to work for the cheap wages farmers want to pay. When do those of us that don't own farms or run businesses get to be heard?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My God, California already has the largest population of illegal immigrants in the country (millions).
    Yes, you are exactly right. Downtown Los Angeles looks like Tijuana...I can't imagine the rest of the states... God help us!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Nadys
    My God, California already has the largest population of illegal immigrants in the country (millions).
    Yes, you are exactly right. Downtown Los Angeles looks like Tijuana...I can't imagine the rest of the states... God help us!!
    Nadys, Salt Lake City is full of them. You can't go anywhere without hearing Spanish and seeing anchor babies hanging on their mommy's.

You should see the WIC clinic. All you see in there are Mexicans getting freebies for their children. It sickens me to see these freeloaders stealing everything we have worked hard for.