Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CA: High profile raids leave immigrants in fear nationwide

http://www.cbs47.tv/news/state/story.as ... 25&rss=154

High profile raids leave immigrants in fear nationwide

Last Update: Feb 18, 2007 11:20 AM

RICHMOND, Calif. (AP) - Fear has gripped immigrant families across the country as federal agents raid neighborhoods, work sites and jails in a nationwide crackdown on illegal immigration.

In the San Francisco Bay Area and other cities, federal officials have launched a full-scale offensive to find and deport illegal immigrants. More than 44-hundred undocumented workers have been rounded up over the past several months at their jobs, and 55-hundred more were swept into official custody because they committed crimes.

Officials at the U-S Immigration and Customs Enforcement say the initiative both secures the nation's borders and steps up enforcement within the country. It may also act as a deterrent for those considering coming into the country without proper paperwork.

But many immigrants say it is splitting families and hurting the legal relatives of immigrants who crossed the border illegally, as well as their co-workers, employers and the businesses that serve them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Fear has gripped immigrant families across the country as federal agents raid neighborhoods, work sites and jails in a nationwide crackdown on illegal immigration.
    I must be missing something here, the author of the article makes this "fear" out to be a bad thing. Isn't that part of what the raids are supposed to do, instill fear? Fear may be what it takes to discourage some illegals from coming and I'm sure it will make some regret the decision to come illegally. Hopefully the businesses that hire illegals are becoming more fearful too.

Fear can be a very powerful motivator.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Officials at the U-S Immigration and Customs Enforcement also added that santa actually does exist!!

Banned
    But many immigrants say it is splitting families and hurting the legal relatives of immigrants who crossed the border illegally, as well as their co-workers, employers and the businesses that serve them.
    is this a typeo (legal relitives that crossed the border illegally) doesnt that make them illegal ?

Criminal aliens Killed over 26,000 Americans in 2006 who is that hurting
    over 300,000 jobs are taken every year in the construction business alone by criminal aliens. Who is this hurting?

I don't think so. They can come here illegally, earn money and get their papers "straightened out". Of course they're either being paid in cash or using fake or "borrowed" ID. And how illegal becomes legal, I don't have the first clue other than greed, greed, greed.

They are full of it as if they really are so scared then why haven't they packed up their SUVs and left. It is just another feel sorry for us ploy and nothing more. I see it all the time in Miami.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are still feeding them here in the Central Valley:

http://www.fresnobee.com/270/story/30187.html

Family members cross the border while awaiting their chain migration approval. So we pay for their support and any child born becomes an american citizen. The American people are being hurt by the policies that our Congress and President have set and that they have refused to enforce the immigration laws on the books.

High profile raids leave immigrants in fear nationwide
    So illegal aliens are simply immigrants now. Not undocumented immigrants, not illegal immigrants, just immigrants. I am an immigrant, the thing is my family came here legally when I was a baby. I do not live in fear, becaue I know I have not broken the law by coming here illegally. Only lawbreakers need to live in fear, as all lawbreakers should.

If they are in so much fear of being detected and deported, then they should simply go home and come back legally. But they won't, they feel it is their right to be here and to dare enforce the laws against them is a violation of their rights. If they are in so much fear of being caught, they would not drive illeally, without licenses, but they still do. In fact, not only do they drive illegally, many drive drunk. Does that seem like the actions of those in fear of being apprehended? Not at all, they know they will most likely get a slap on the wrist and be let off to do it again and again, as they always have, that is until they finally kill someone.

If they are in so much fear, why is it the schools are still overcrowded? Why are the hospital emergency rooms and free clinics still cranking out masses of anchor babies?

Enough of this whiny, sob story sympathy for lawbreaking invaders. How about some sympathy for the thousands of dead and those victimized Americans, at the hands of these so-called immigrants living in fear?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

A guilty consious needs no accuser.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast