Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I don't know why I'm even commenting because I'm speechless.

Why should even one American citizen suffer a crime of any sort at the hands of an illegal alien? (NOTE: Over 50,000 Americans have been killed by illegal aliens since 9/11 by either murder or drunk driving) Every single crime committed by an illegal alien is completely preventable by enforcement of our immigration laws. Our country, America, suffers a crime every time an illegal alien takes their first step onto our soil. That is intolerable to me and the vast majority of the American people. The only legal, moral and viable solution to illegal immigration is 'attrition through enforcement'. That's accomplished by simply enforcing the law. It's currently illegal to employ illegal aliens. It's also against the law to provide some state and local services to illegal aliens. Imagine that, by enforcing the law, illegal aliens will be without jobs and their gravy train of benefits they are so adept at accessing. It would be exceedingly hard (impossible, really) to remain here without a viable source of income. They found their way here; they can find it back home. Its called self-deportation. And it works...just look at the droves of illegal aliens leaving Oklahoma and Arizona. Those that don't self deport are ID'ed if they commit crimes and deported. No rocket science is needed to solve the illegal immigration problem. Simple commitment to enforcing laws we already have on the books will work. The more we become a nation of illegal immigrants, the deeper we fall into anarchy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A reward is being offered in this case! I hope they catch him

Officials offering reward after Daly City woman beaten by burglar

DALY CITY, Calif. (AP) Daly City officials are offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to an arrest of a suspect after a 78-year-old woman was savagely beaten by a burglar in her home.

Eight Daly City detectives are working on the case since the woman was attacked when she surprised the burglar in her home over the weekend.

Authorities say when officers found her Saturday afternoon she was semi-conscious, after having been beaten by a crow bar.

The woman is listed in critical condition in an intensive care unit of a local hospital. Her name has not been released.

Police have named a South San Francisco man as a suspect the attack.

They're looking for a man they've identified as 28-year-old Jose Perez Gonzalez. Police say he's an illegal immigrant from Mexico. Investigators believe he may be working as a house painter in the San Jose area.

Information from: San Mateo County Times, http://www.sanmateotimes.com

http://tinyurl.com/28e2j6

Banned
    Police are looking for the public's Help
    Daly City PD Hope Tattoos Lead To Beating Suspect

SLIDESHOW: Daly City PD Hopes Tattoos Lead To Beating Suspect

Wanted By Daly City police
    Perez-Gonzalez

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I have to comment again the anger is just to much everytime I see this.

Every politician that ever allowed, condoned, permitted this Illegal Alien Invasion needs to be rounded up and One by One... Stand before the People and face the charges for thier crimes against the American People.

Federal, State and Local Officials .. your time is now coming and we the people will see you tried and convicted for all of these malicious attacks.

All of the DUI's and the maming and killing of the American People
    All of the rapes of our women and children
    All of the Murders
    All of the Robberies
    All of the Illegal Immigrant givaways of our monies for welfare, HUD, WIC, Hospital's in danger of closing

All of this and more... we are just over 50,000 deaths since this invasion began... It's time for the trials to begin.

We will no longer put up with your "It's the right thing to do" comments. It is our turn to put you on trial because "it is the right thing to do".

We the people suffer so you and the globalist interests can prosper on our dime.... no, No, NO!!!!

It's time to put these organizations on trial so we can collect from thier coffers for monitery damage for all of these crimes and more.

The CEO's and borad members... we want you on trial as well ... we want you in prison next to Bubba who's little girl the Illegal Aliens raped.

The Trials will soon begin for Treason, Sedition and as an assessory to all the crimes listed and more.

LET THE JUDGEMENT BEGIN
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I'm telling ya... if that was my grand mother I would have been all over the news "I would have snapped"

We dont see these things on the multi-media news and if we do it is limited information ... I am talking TV, radio, News Papers and never ever does it include the persons race.

But let a white guy snap "Cause he isnt going to take it anymore" and it's national headlines, front page, breaking news on CNN, FOX, New York Times....

No more people... No More!
    My fear is that someone will "snap"... that in turn will cause violence in the streets... I see it coming. We are all living in a pressure cooker....
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

that POS is probably running like a scared chicken back to mexico

Is this another job Americans won't do? YUP! In THIS CASE, that slogan is true!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I say we should get Dog the Bounty Hunter to go catch him!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast