Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If they were residing in Mexico, they would keep their mouths closed and accept whatever work and pay they could obtain. Here in America I notice most of those people want the best of all things and many receives what they want, even Americans high paying jobs. It is past time for California to get a grip on its illegal immigration problems' otherwise the entire State will go bankrupt supporting undocumented aliens.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

In San Jose, even when his boss here agreed to split
    the cost of health insurance, Garcia says he couldn't
    afford the $250 a month premium.
    I as well as many millions more with jobs have to pay their own insurance premiums. Send this sponge of a family back to where they probably really belong as citizens.South of the Border......
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Are you kidding me? Is my heart suppose to bleed for these families? My husband was an owner operator while the kids were young and still at home. They were 5 and 11 when he decided to do this. Just starting out we couldn't afford insurance on our own, and the job I had didn't offer insurance, so I found a job that did offer insurance through payroll deductions. Basically, I worked at the time just for insurance. Why can't this family do the same as most of the legal Americans do. I know CA. is weird and all of that stuff, but the residents there ought to holding protests of their own against this kind of unfairness. This is just too much.
    By the way, I live in IN. My daughter and son in law both worked at the same company and got laid off at the same time. They applied for IN. Hoosier Health care, they have 2 daughters, and was turned down because they said they draw too much unemployment Go Figure.......

Banned
    Millions of Americans cant afford health insurance, but it is All About Them.

Just a family (mod edit)

But for the Garcias, there
    is no going back. "Impossible," Blanca says. "My
    girls have chronic conditions, and there aren't
    resources to go to the doctor in Mexico. Our life is
    here."
    NO,your life is where you belong and it appears that, that is MEXICO!

You need to have your asses booted ......

Juan makes $50,000 a year,
    Unfreakin believable! $50K a year to paint stripes!?! I'd do it for 30k a year! We make about $55K a year and are now paying nearly $500 a month for horrible insurance. Im ready to sh!t-can it and just stop paying. What are the hospitals gonna do - turn us away? They can't take our house because it I got it homesteaded years ago.

When my kids were born 10 years ago we DID qualify for Healthy Families, but got booted off when they turned 5. I can tell you it was the most FABULOUS insurance EVER. $5 co-pay and everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) was covered.

What Im curious about now is
    A: How in the hell do you legally get a SS # when you are not here legally? He either stole it, or it is made up.

B: Why in the hell are HER kids still on this when mine got booted at the tender age of 5?

Im sick of these ****in whiners! Get off your lard ass and get a job, lady! No wait- then she'd be stealing it from another AMerican! Either that or take your brood back to mex. Im sick of struggling while these people get it free! If more in CA would see how the system is being played by people maybe they'd start squacking more!

I agree with EVERYONE'S comments here so far. In the last ten years, I have seen our quality of life decline BIG TIME here and I dont see it getting better. In fact, every week it seems like some new Pi$$ off comes up and Im burned out on it. How many times can someone tell you "thats just life" before you want to clobber them?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our medical insurance costs almost $100 a week plus our co pays are not cheap and we don't make anywhere near $50,000.

It looks like Mom has enough money to go to a great hairdresser and buy themselves nice clothes. These people are not poor-they are just users. Eczema isn't that severe of a skin disease and it's something you can pretty easily put up with without a Dr's care. I'm wondering if the severe skin disease is psoriasis. It won't kill you and a little sunlight does wonders for it and is free. It's also a disease that's pretty easy to self treat.

They were probably happy to get a nice free family picture for telling their sob story.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Our medical insurance costs almost $100 a week plus our co pays are not cheap and we don't make anywhere near $50,000.

It looks like Mom has enough money to go to a great hairdresser and buy themselves nice clothes. These people are not poor-they are just users. Eczema isn't that severe of a skin disease and it's something you can pretty easily put up with without a Dr's care. I'm wondering if the severe skin disease is psoriasis. It won't kill you and a little sunlight does wonders for it and is free. It's also a disease that's pretty easy to self treat.

They were probably happy to get a nice free family picture for telling their sob story.
    Yeah.they really look sick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12