Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I emailed Schwartzenegger a big thank you for having the courage to tell the truth (even though these comments were "off the cuff") and that the majority of Americans agree with him. He must be hearing tons of the negative viewpoints from the pro-illegals.

http://www.govmail.ca.gov

At one point, to illustrate immigrants' lack of assimilation he described a shopping mall in the City of Lynwood called Plaza Mexico.

"Literally I felt I was in Mexico City," he said. "Everyone only spoke Spanish, every shop was in Spanish, every sign was in Spanish. They create a Mexico within California."
    How long has he been govenor now , and your just noticeing Arnold, way to go, would you please discuss this with uncle Kennedy and fill him in.
    You now live in Little Mexico and their no turning back Arnold aren't you proud of yourself!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I emailed Schwartzenegger a big thank you for having the courage to tell the truth (even though these comments were "off the cuff") and that the majority of Americans agree with him. He must be hearing tons of the negative viewpoints from the pro-illegals.

Good idea. I just emailed him too. We often get too hung up in sending negative emails and letters and forget it is just as important to thank or compliment.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Good idea. I just emailed him too. We often get too hung up in sending negative emails and letters and forget it is just as important to thank or compliment

Thanks, Jean. Plus, I think Arnold loves this country more than many who have been born here and could be an ally. He certainly seems to be getting it--

The problem is he admitted that Maria rewrites all his speeches. And I guess most of his state spending programs also. I think she would move back to the family home at Martha's Vineyard until Arnie's term is up. Can we impeach the first lady?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I e-mailed Schwarzenegger too. I told him he is right and that he should come out fighting.

"He needs to be much more appreciative of all the opportunities he himself has had as an immigrant," Salas said, adding that not everyone becomes a movie star or marries a Kennedy."

Not every immigrant comes here illegally, Salas. It is right and proper that legal immigrants have more opportunities than the illegal sort. The only right illegal immigrants should have is the right to be deported with dignity.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    The problem is he admitted that Maria rewrites all his speeches. And I guess most of his state spending programs also. I think she would move back to the family home at Martha's Vineyard until Arnie's term is up. Can we impeach the first lady?
    [/

She will probably run for govenor when Arnolds term is over, keep it in the family ,you know, seems to be the way these days, so much for term limits.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

She will probably run for govenor when Arnolds term is over, keep it in the family ,you know, seems to be the way these days, so much for term limits.
    Yeah, politics in America now seems to be about dynasties, not the American people. I think for the most part, especially in the Imperial Senate, they don't have a clue what it like to live in the real world--they only here from the people with money who enrich them and they retire wealthy, beyond what they can justify, and their aides probably do, too.
    (Sorry, had to vent!!!)

That's why we have to be vocal and speak up about everything they do for us and against us. Maybe they'll get the message that money doesn't always keep them in power! I think the real power lies in numbers of people being organized, vocal, and voting.

Unfortunately, the next governer will be Mex Angeles mayor Antonio Villalaraza, just watch.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    Unfortunately, the next governer will be Mex Angeles mayor Antonio Villalaraza, just watch.
    Yes, he will probably run. Or as John and Ken call him Mayor Reconquista.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast