Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The tears this child spilled were caused by her mother. The woman needs to be deported now!

i thought the IA's would surely avoid letting thier offspfing suffer the indignation of watching mama an poppy gettin dragged away by the imigra, by getting the message that its time to get outta dodge. i was wrong. they just push rite to the bitter end, my heart bleeds more cherry kool-ade!!! dont worry, they'll take the little tykes along. and the whole lot will be just fine, no need to learn english down in ol'mehico. elvira arellano is doin just peachy, cackling and snarling in jibberish, flippin all USA the bird! i am void of ANY sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    The tears this child spilled were caused by her mother. The woman needs to be deported now!
    Ah, the case where the child DOES suffer from the crimes of her parents..something that cannot be avoided and shouldn't EVER change. It keeps wayward parents that are borderlining on crime in line. and it's the American way, DO YOU HEAR ME MR. HICKABEE?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are scaring people with everything that is happening.

Good if you are an IA it's time to go home where you will feel safe and not have to worry about feeling scared anymore.

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

People are scared! Of what? I live on the border and the Border Patrol comes through my place every day! They don't scare me and I often go out and talk to them, nice bunch of guys! I don't have a problem with them or any other law enforcement agency, but then I haven't broken any laws. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    There are 6 billion people on this planet and I would guess that over 5.5 billion would love to be here.... you broke our laws and jumped in line in front of 5.5 billion people... what makes you special other than sucking down valuable American resourses

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12