Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    everyone has a right to protest, you do NOT have a right to lay down in the middle of the street and block traffic from moving, especially if its a fire, police, or ambulance.
    you then are possibly endangering someone elses life who called for any one of these three
    I disagree. You only have a right to protest if your in your own country. If your not in a country where you have legal permanent residency or citizenship you have no right to protest imo.

The rest we can agree on thou.

These criminals are becoming more militant and aggressive in their demands and efforts to overthrow immigration law in this country. Reminds me of the tactics used in latin America. It will only get worse, so long as our government continues to pander to and placate these militant criminals.

And lying down in the middle of the street is not protesting; it’s anarchy and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Def does his best Forest Gump:

My momma always told me not to play in the street.
    I guess that just proves that stupid is as stupid does...Jenny.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Banned
    The latinos think they are above the law, can do what they want to and break any law that they feel stands in their way. If you don't have a permit to march then yes you get arrested. If you do not stop then you get arrested for refusing to obey an order by the police. You can also get arrested and charged with resisting arrest as well. I would throw the book at them just to send a message to the latinos and the illegals that the latino community shelters. Simply...if your here legally then obey the law...if your here illegally then you need to get out of this country.

Just because Mexico and the rest of Latin America are corrupt doesn't mean that we want you to bring your Hispanic values to our country.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12