Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CA: Warrant sweep at Vista-area apartment complex

Warrant sweep at Vista-area apartment complex
    Apr 13 2007
    By: North County Times

VISTA ---- A task force of law enforcement agencies arrested a number of people this morning during a search warrant sweep at an apartment complex in rural Vista, authorities said.

They said San Diego County sheriff's deputies and probation officers, as well as immigration agents, worked the operation that started about 5 a.m. in the 200 block of Smilax Road. It was ending by 10 a.m.

Ten to 15 percent of 60 potential suspects were arrested, sheriff's Sgt. Mark Varnau said. He said there were also some arrests that weren't related to the warrant.

Information about the charges and the suspects wasn't available yet.

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/04 ... _12_07.txt
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We desparately need so much more of this enforcement here in California.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Round em up, Head em out, RAWHIDE

Had better NOT RELEASE THEM
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, from Vista the border is a hop skip and jump away!

You know, things have been happening in CA. When I first came on here I never heard of ICE in this state. Now the jails in Orange Co. have immigration officers and that is HUGE and we're hearing of more such stories as the above here. Could be it is just for show but anything helps IMO.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They have to make it look good, Jean. Ya know, so that you'll think they're SECURING something and ENFORCING something.

Such a scam. I don't see them STOPPING the border jumpers in any great numbers. I don't see them INDICTING EMPLOYERS by the bundle.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)