Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

CA-Wells Fargo asked to remove Spanish billboards

Wells Fargo asked to remove Spanish billboards
    Comments 36 | Recommend 3
    September 14, 2009 4:30 PM

HESPERIA • Local residents concerned with Wells Fargo’s two Spanish-language billboards on Main Street will address the City Council at tonight’s council meeting, according to a press release.

The citizens will request the billboards be replaced with English-language Wells Fargo billboard.

“The official language of California is English — the American culture has always spoken English,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Alright,take those signs down. damn people want the benefits of being in America then make them read and speak English!!!!!!!!!!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

How did this turn out? Continued study I bet.

humanleague415 wrote:
    Spanish was spoken in California (not to mention Florida) long before English. As such, Spanish is part and parcel of California's history.

No amount of whining from LOSERS like "anchor baby" Raymond Herrea will change that.

Maybe if "anchor baby" Raymond Herrea spent more time polishing up his job skills, he would stop whining about immigrants "stealing" his construction job!

Too bad we couldn't prevent "anchor baby" Raymond Herrea family from immigrating here.

Wells Fargo has the 1st Amendment GUARANTEE of free speech! Why SHOULDN'T businesses advertise in whatever languages will attract the attention of their target audience?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A lot of comments on there. The ones that get me are the ones saying that Herrera ought to be ashamed of himself for siding with "racists" Those type comments make me laugh since they are so unintelligent and ignorant. The man ,even though of HIspanic origin still stands up for what America is and stands for.

So with those types comments it would only leave you to think those others are not even remotely concerned of being an AMERICAN! It may seem silly over a spoken language ,but in reality I believe it shows disrespect for the country and its citizens they are in and recieving benefits from.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou