Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    She sure looks remorseful for STEALING FROM THE CITIZENS OF CALIFORNIA FOR 11 YEARS!!!!!!
    NOT!!

Aurelia Ramirez booking photo
    COURTESY OF THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    And people wonder why Cali is sinking in debt? . . .
    I don't want illegal aliens or anchor babies getting welfare, but,
    Welfare money comes from the federal government, not the state.
    They send it to the state.
    The state gives it to each county to distribute to the people in that county.
    Any money not given out must be returned to the federal government.
    The federal government writes the rules as to who they have to give the money to.
    If they don't follow the rules they would loose all welfare money to the state.
    If California stopped giving welfare money to everyone now on welfare they wouldn't have $1. more than they do now.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    She is gonna make money again. She will write a book on how to work the system. Gonna be a best seller in the latino community.

since this story says she told the agency that hubby was in mexico.
    has anyone checked HIS STATUS.

and how many of the nine kids she was getitng aid from was born here?

Prosecutors said that beginning Dec. 6, 1991, Ramirez fraudulently applied for public assistance for her nine children through the Orange County Department of Social Services by signing under penalty of perjury that her husband lived and worked in Mexico. But, prosecutors said, while she collected aid her husband held three jobs and lived with his family in Orange County.
    I live here in OC and I’m telling you....THEY ALL DO IT! EVERY ONE OF THEM! They all have multiple anchor babies and have "no husband living with them," in order to scam the system. These people are the biggest scam artists this country has ever known and it's destroying this country!

This pisses me off! I'm a college graduate with a decent job and CANNOT AFFORD ONE KID living here in Orange County. Yet my tax dollars have to subsidize this shit, whereby these illegal invaders LIVE LIKE KINGS in one of the most expensive counties in the country by SCAMMING THE SYSTEM!

Damn it!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stories like these make me have to get away from the computer for awhile and calm down.

This country has become one giant gravy train for people like this. And you can bet countless know how to game our system esp in Santa Ana which has been full of illegals for decades.

I would like to know how she was caught also. Wouldn't think it was due to audits going on. With all the government workers they ought to audit audit audit!

How could the husband not know that free money was coming in?

Infuriating!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ramirez's husband was unaware that she had fraudulently filed for and received benefits, prosecutors said.
    Sounds like some lazy prosecutors to me. Either that or they're complete idiots with a law degree from the kids coloring book section in Wal-Mart.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Stories like these make me have to get away from the computer for awhile and calm down.
    Me too Jean! These stories drive me to drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Before I had a computer I was outraged every time I went to the supermarket or drug store! I am an observant kind of guy. Computers allowed us to chat and share our rage. The MSM lies are being exposed. That is the only worldwide order I respect!

Onenation, do you take passengers?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Onenation, do you take passengers?
    Of course Ratbstard!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast