Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you want to read about what I consider a hate crime google -JORDIN PAULDER- a nine year old boy murdered in broad day light with a hatchett in georgia-Should have been front page news of the USA TODAY but most of you have never heard of him. This little boy yelled out to a passing car that there was something wrong with a tire and I guess not understanding english this low life had to prove he was a man to his freind and stop and kill this boy.Look at his picture and tell yourself that HATE was not a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Sorry......I didn't have cable to influence me....personal experience did it. I remember listening to the latino love fest on the regular TV and wondering what country they were talking about because it wasn't what I was seeing. It wasn't until the march that I finally found people willing to say what was really going on and suddenly I found out I was not alone....it wasn't just me....it wasn't just a race issue....and the same things were happening across this country.

Trust me....their own actions fuel the fire....cable TV or talk radio had little to do with it. I've got eyes and ears and a brain......they work....I can think for myself and come to my own conclusion. If there were no TV or radio I'd still feel the same. Their actions speak more volumes than any TV or talk show host does.
    You bring up many good points. La Raza and the other ethnic advocacy groups never recognize their own duplicity in the issue. Those marches in 2006 where the stupidest thing I have ever seen anyone do in my life. (someone once asked in the Klan was their PR firm) How on earth did they think the average American was going to respond to their hate-filled rants and demands for things they are not entitled to? I sat in gridlock in downtown Chicago for 45 minutes because they refused to use the sidewalks after their march had broken up and simply walked down the middle of the street. The Chicago cops made no effort to stop them. They would walk by and pound on the hood or trunk of your car (if they did that to me today I would go after them with a tire iron). Every single thing they do works against them and yet they are too dumb to figure that out. It does not matter if Lou Dobbs, Pat Buchanan or anyone else never said one word about them. It is the day to day contact with them that turns people against their 'cause'. If you have seen once decent neighborhoods turned into slums, watched good schools go down the tubes because of so many non English speakers, watched your local hospital close, read of arrests for DUI and no license, seen gang graffiti appear or had to stand behind the familias in line while they load up on groceries paid for by your tax dollars then you do not need any TV or radio personality to tell you that the illegal invasion is a problem. It is right there before your own eyes.

Watched the head of La Raza on Lou Dobbs tonight and most sources of her hate incidents came from Southern Poverty Law Center who do not even consider most known islamic terrorist groups as hate groups.For example, they only had four incidents of hate in louisanna all of 2007 and the gang beating of the white student was not even listed as a racial incident.An organization that once started out against the KKK now has become a left wing political fund raising group.I was hoping Lou would ask her what LA RAZA translates into english.She called the mimute men self proclaimed vigilantes and stated that they carried guns to hunt the undocumented.If any of you saw the illegal threating the border patrol with a rock ,you know why they need guns.I even have heard that the Southern Poverty nuts have called ALIPAC a hate group.Cable networks bring people of all groups on thier shows.I have seen members of the black panthers and other black supremist groups on SPLC's list which my back fire on la raza because they would be banned from cable also.Go to southern poverty law center and read list of incidents.According to them,illegals have never had an incident (some of thier incidents are distributing leaflets inside of newspapers, a rally,shouting at people while in passing car) . The out right threats by latino gangsIN la to kill blacks was not mentioned and these were reported in major newpaper articles.

When I first learned she was going to be on Dobbs, I thought then she hadn't been in the spotlight lately and only wanted national exposure.

Lou gave her enough rope tonight. She hung herself and he didn't need to do a thing.

I particularly liked it when she complained about "invaders" being used on his show. Turns out it's only been 6 times since he's been on and SHE had used the word twice herself.

Not sure but I believe she said FAIR was on the SPLC, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Laraza will find itself on the opposite end of the ACLU if they continue this drivel.

The only hate I see is from groups like NCLR, Mecha, Voz de Aztlan, ad nauseum. Give it up already!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

La Raza's Janet Murguia on Lou Dobbs.

TOO LONG to cut and paste, so here is the link

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

ANY SPANISH-ENGLISH DICTIONARY WILL TELL YOU THAT THE WORD RAZA TRANSLATES TO RACE. LA RAZA=THE RACE. LOL "THE PEOPLE". GIVE ME A BREAK. I WOULD HAVE LOVED IT IF LOU DOBBS BROUGHT OUT A SPANISH-ENGLISH DICTIONARY ON HIS SHOW WITH MURGUIA AND JUST SHOW HER THE ENTRY FOR RAZA.

Again, can someone explain to me how it is possible for a 'civil rights organization' to be named the 'The Race'? It just seems to defy any notion of objectivity or open-mindedness - the underpinnings of a 'civil' society.

Someone needs to take LaRaza to task on the fact that they are a Hispanic/Latino only organization. The last time I checked an organization that receives federal taxpayers dollars, to the tune of 10 to 15 million a year, wasn’t allow to have an exclusive membership. If you receive public funding you need to be open to the public not just one ethnic group. LaRaza is nothing more than taxpayer funded race based discrimination with the governments blessing disguised as a civil rights group.

Ms. Murguia with her desire to control the First Amendment right of free speech is only contributing to the problem. Someone also should look into how much time Janet’s sister the Judge, I believe Federal Judge, spends giving Janet legal advice on the taxpayers dime.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast