Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CAFTA Cautions

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Would you take off your clothes and bend over if ordered to in order to have a cavity search done to you at the airport?
    Where do you get this idea?

PLESAE, Spare me from that type of diatribe.
    Check your dictionary...no diatribe from here.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Here are the provisions of the RealId...wherein do you find such a terrible threat to your (or anyone else's) privacy or freedoms?
    BAN ON DRIVER'S LICENSES FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS: Under the REAL ID provisions, all states must require proof of lawful presence in the U.S. if their driver's licenses are to be accepted as a form of identification to a federal official. Boarding a commercial airplane and entering a federal building or a nuclear power plant are among the official federal purposes. Some concessions were made allowing states to issue "driving certificates" that do not meet the national requirements, but they would not be valid for official purposes. The terms of these cards would be a maximum of one year. While we oppose the issuance of these driving certificates, they will make it easy for state and local law enforcement to identify and detain illegal aliens during the course of their normal activities.

MORE DRIVER'S LICENSE SECURITY: Temporary driver's licenses issued to foreign visitors by a state must expire when the visitor's visa expires, with a maximum term of one year. Had this been in place prior to 9/11, the illegal aliens among the terrorist hijackers who overstayed their visas would not have had valid driver's licenses.

EXPEDITES COMPLETION OF U.S./MEXICO BORDER FENCE: Provides the Secretary of Homeland Security authority, subject to federal judicial review of Constitutional questions, to waive laws hampering the completion of border fences and roads for national security purposes. This will expedite completion of the border fence along the dangerous San Diego/Tijuana border.

INADMISSIBLITY AND DEPORTATION OF TERRORISTS: Ensures all terrorism-related grounds of inadmissibility to the U.S. are grounds for deportation from the U.S.

ASYLUM REFORMS: The REAL ID provisions will help weed out fraudulent asylum applications by allowing immigration judges to determine witness credibility in asylum cases.

LIMITS DEPORTATION-DELAYING APPEALS: Provides reforms to ensure the prompt removal from the U.S. of terrorists, criminal aliens, and illegal aliens after proper judicial review. Aliens order deported will no longer be able to abuse the appeals process to remain in the country.

INCREASES ENFORCEMENT AGENTS AND DETENTION SPACE: The final bill includes funding for 500 additional border patrol agents, 50 immigration and customs inspectors, 168 enforcement agents and detention officers, and 1,950 detention beds. (This funding was added by Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV) during Senate floor consideration.)

And there it is...boy that's one scary sucker, huh?

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Would you take off your clothes and bend over if ordered to in order to have a cavity search done to you at the airport?

[quote1lypvix]PLESAE, Spare me from that type of diatribe.
    Check your dictionary...no diatribe from here.

RR[/quote1lypvix]

diatribe- thunderous verbal attack (Just because a person wants their privacy does not mean they are a criminal). You can go to dictionary.com to find the definition on your own.
    It is a hypothetical question. Which you still did not answer. Would you do it?

Where did you get your information on this law oh I see, it is from Free Republic http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/1397512/posts . I find 3 versions on the house web site and I don’t see the language that you are promoting on http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c109:H.R.418:

Finally, this law is unconstitutional. Social Security is supposed to be opt in. Forcing people to join it is wrong. Those who refuse it cannot utilize Federal services. Fine, then those who don’t want it, shouldn’t have to by into SS or the IRS. I will be supporting the law suits that begin on this NAZI ID.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

What has SS being voluntary got to do with this thread, this discussion?? I think you're off your track...

If you find yourself so unable to resist sarcasms and personal assaults then I will not in future bother to respond to you in any way.

RR
    Last edited by Jean; 07-21-2013 at 10:31 PM.

RR
    If I'm not mistaken the wording was changed in the Senate.

Will have to look it up for verification but I do know that the verbiage was altered.

Also, isn't that a "summary" of the legislation? I believe it is and that is not the actual bill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think those provisions were what remained of the bill after commitee finished with it. You may correct me if I'm wrong.

RR

RR
    This is from memory right now and I don't have time to search it out for verification.....

one of the words that was CHANGED gave the states DMVs the ENCOURAGEMENT to comply.

That's what the final straw was for me. However, the states, as we speak, are pushing legislation now in order to circumvent the FEDERAL.

This is what I mean when I say, "the only people who will be made to honor this law are AMERICANS."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes it is a summary. I wonder why someone won’t answer my question except with another question. Sounds like a politician to me.

So I ask the question again.
    Would you take off your clothes and bend over if ordered to in order to have a cavity search done to you at the airport? I just want to know how far you are willing to go for those that are "protecting" us.

Here is what Rep Ron Paul says:
    This bill establishes a massive, centrally-coordinated database of highly personal information about American citizens: at a minimum their name, date of birth, place of residence, Social Security number, and physical and possibly other characteristics. What is even more disturbing is that, by mandating that states participate in the "Drivers License Agreement," this bill creates a massive database of sensitive information on American citizens that will be shared with Canada and Mexico!

Read the full article here.
    http://www.antiwar.com/paul/?articleid=4817

If a person doesn’t have a social security number and they don’t want one, then why should they be forced to take one. Why would anyone want their information shared with Canada and Mexico?

RR
    This is from memory right now and I don't have time to search it out for verification.....

one of the words that was CHANGED gave the states DMVs the ENCOURAGEMENT to comply.

That's what the final straw was for me. However, the states, as we speak, are pushing legislation now in order to circumvent the FEDERAL.

This is what I mean when I say, "the only people who will be made to honor this law are AMERICANS." Evil or Very Mad

You got it 2ndamendsis
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

CAFTA

Good discourse on both sides.
    I am new and have not really had a chance to get up on CAFTA. However, if the Council on Foreign Relations has anything to do with this, it is a FRAUD. I would not take my clothes off at the airport and I don't want my information shared with Canada and certainly not Texico.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

SIXX!!!

CFR is running the show! "Task Force" from CFR of Mex, Canada & US for the 3 governements!!!

There's a url that's been posted several times and I'm a broken record asking people to READ IT.

***finally the evidence is out if one cares to read 7 little pages of the most powerful evidence that I've ever seen in researching this for over a decade.

North American Integration is the original thread I believe.
    I've also reposted the url for Watchman in a current thread. Then go to CFR.org and begin by searching their "reports."

JP, if you're out there help here please......see if you can find the url and post again if possible.

PLEASE READ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast