Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CAFTA: Trade deal sneaks up on Oklahoma

http://www.claremoreprogress.com/archive/article19760
    CAFTA: Trade deal sneaks up on Oklahoma
    Originally published on Friday, May 06

By Luke Engan
    CNHI News Service

OKLAHOMA CITY â€â€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Thats right CAFTA is a stepping stone for the FTAA.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

OKLAHOMA CONGRESSIONAL DELEGATION!!

Represent your PEOPLE, who elected you and who pay you to represent their best interests.

Vote NO to CAFTA, repeal NAFTA, VOTE NO on FTAA, and any and every other TA TA TA TA TA!!

Our Government has sold us out to Globalists intent upon controlling the World.

Farmers.....what are you thinking????? Get REAL!! How in the world can this CAFTA agreement increase your PROFITS by 40%???

Are you going to try and rip off these poor people in Central America???

I think the Farm Bureau sized it up.....any CAFTA that increases profits for farmers through EXPORTS to poor Central American countries is neither in the best interest of the USA OR the Central American Counties.

Besides....all they are going to do is feed them genetically modified foods, increasing the amount of genetically modified foods grown in the USA...which means more dead bees, more dead butterflies, more dead insects (beneficial ones), more dead birds, more dead mammals.....and then HUMANS???

Oh, we don't KNOW about humans yet who eat this food, because...oh yeah....that takes a 30 year human trial which FDA said....wasn't necessary when they approved Monsanto Seed. Oh and, BTW, the person in FDA, Ann Miller, who miraculously was assigned the Monsanto GM Seed Project for review and approval, worked for Monsanta immediately BEFORE she took her JOB with the US FDA!!

What a coincidence.....or NOT!!

And there was an attorney who also reviewed it who.....yeah....that's right...had been an attorney for Monsanto.

Folks, this is conflict of interest....that seed should have NEVER been approved by US FDA and IF it was ever determined safe for human consumption....it needed to be approved by FDA employees with NO LINK, NO HISTORY, NO CONNECTION to Monsanto.

FDA = Monsanto.

Investigate the FDA and pull the plug on GM Seed NOW before it is too late.

Globalism = Genetically Modified Food

It's all about the World Food Supply.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Also, this is how NON-BENEFICIAL CAFTA is to the US.

They are claiming CAFTA will increase exports by $2 billion a year.

We presently export $15 billion a year.

We presently send Mexico $15 billion a year in AID.

Kill CAFTA now. Stop the $15 billion a year in AID to Mexico and we DOUBLE American Income without ANY trade agreement.

I think saving $15 billion in American CASH Dollars is far better for the US Economy than reducing the trade deficit by a mere $2 billion.....and it's probably much less....because they won't ship heavy equipment to Central America....they'll just close the plant in Oklahoma and make the heavy equipment in El Salvador with MS-13 Gangs guarding the Premises.

You can't believe ONE WORD of anything they are saying about any of it...

GET THESE BEANHEADS OUT OF OUR GOVERNMENT!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

“Free trade means you have free floating currencies,� he said.
    and that translates to a ............ONE CURRENCY HEMISPHERE, NO BORDERS & LOSS OF SOVEREIGNTY!!

Interesting how FEW PEOPLE HAVE HEARD much about CAFTA Gee, I wonder why
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to spread the word as much as we can. No on CRAPTA and No on the NWO.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    “Free trade means you have free floating currencies,� he said.
    and that translates to a ............ONE CURRENCY HEMISPHERE, NO BORDERS & LOSS OF SOVEREIGNTY!!

Interesting how FEW PEOPLE HAVE HEARD much about CAFTA Gee, I wonder why
    We know why....
    It makes me more determined to to tell as many folks as I can about it.

Coburn pointed to China, which has pegged the value of its currency to the U.S. dollar. He said the goals of the North American Free Trade Agreement were subverted by China’s disruption of trade patterns.
    This is no longer a truth. China is maneuvering to disengage!

Note that CHINA & RUSSIA have recently made an "oil agreement" and will be using the EURO CURRENCY in this transaction!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)