Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calderon Likens Fence To Berlin Wall

Calderon Likens Fence To Berlin Wall

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/10/ ... 0155.shtml

Mexico's President Elect Calls Both ‘Grave’ Errors; Vicente Fox Says Fence Is An ‘Embarrassment’

MEXICO CITY, Oct. 26, 2006

AP) Mexico's president sharply criticized President Bush's signing Thursday of a bill to build 700 miles of additional fencing on its southern border, calling the move an “embarrassment.”

Bush signed the bill, approved by the Senate last month, despite pleas from the Mexican government for a veto.

President Vicente Fox told reporters in the Caribbean resort city of Cancun that the fence would not stop millions of Mexicans from heading north in search of jobs.

“It is an embarrassment for the United States,” Fox said. “It is proof, perhaps, that the United States does not see immigration as a subject that corresponds to both countries.”

President-elect Felipe Calderon, who takes over from Fox on Dec. 1, agreed.

“The decision made by Congress and the U.S. government is deplorable,” Calderon said while on tour in Canada. “Humanity committed a grave error by constructing the Berlin wall and I am sure that today the United States is committing a grave error in constructing a wall along our northern border.”

The Mexican foreign ministry later said in a news release that the construction of a wall affects the United States' relationship with Mexico, as well as with Central American countries, from which thousands emigrate northward.

On Wednesday, Mexico, supported by 27 countries, made a declaration at the Organization of American States, expressing their “profound concern” about the plan.

An estimated 11 million Mexicans live in the United States, about half of them illegally.

Posted this time by:

Neils
    11:12 pm
    01/26/2007

He's just worried his country will have to deal with their problems finally if the fence is built.

Important things like employment for your people, education, healthcare for the masses and crime enforcement!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

When there are machine-gunners taking down anyone trying to scale the wall and a Checkpoint Charlie where steam-driven battering rams will destroy any vehicle that tries to run the border, I'll give due consideration to his complaints (though I may even support the wall with those features!), but in the mean time he needs to just shut his stupid and corrupt pie-hole and accept that it's his own government's fault that we're having to wall ourselves off from his dirty little hellhole.

Ditto that CrocketGhost!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost

When there are machine-gunners taking down anyone trying to scale the wall and a Checkpoint Charlie where steam-driven battering rams will destroy any vehicle that tries to run the border, I'll give due consideration to his complaints (though I may even support the wall with those features!), but in the mean time he needs to just shut his stupid and corrupt pie-hole and accept that it's his own government's fault that we're having to wall ourselves off from his dirty little hellhole.
    Crockett, you are certainly the master wordsmith! Excellent description!

Dear Felipe,

Look Scum Bucket

I don’t know who you think you are
    That you’re going to compare the Berlin Wall
    To any attempt at security the US may do
    To protect its borders from those

Who walk run crawl

Out of your crummy country
    Why again is it they have to leave there
    To find any opportunity to make a living
    To try to get anywhere

You got any answer to that
    You got any answers at all
    As to why your citizens can not
    Find employment enough to stand tall

You sure do seem to talk it up
    For not being able to produce yourself
    You are really such a suck example
    The way you try to put it on someone else

I am getting sick of your manipulations
    I am getting sick of your drug cartels
    I am getting sick of your country’s corruption
    That’s taking your countrymen

Straight to Hell

What is wrong with you
    Are you not capable of growing a spine
    Have you no guts or courage
    Can you not make better use of your time

Then opening your mouth
    And dumping on the USA
    You had better watch what you’re doing
    You had better watch what you say

Neils
    10:54 pm
    01/26/2007
    Felipe Calderon flips
    And thinks it’s his business
    To call the United States decision to build
    A wall on our own border…”deplorable”

Like he isn’t another Fox in the hen house
    In the bag for his country’s stinking super rich
    Families keeping the peasants…..down
    transcribed this time
    7:55 pm
    01/27/2007

N…..again

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost

Crocket, could not have said it better!!! although the presidentee of Mexico needs a few history lessons on the reason that paticular wall was erected,circumstances are a just little different. HELLOOOOO, WE ARE BEING INVADED!!!!! Mexico
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    “Humanity committed a grave error by constructing the Berlin wall and I am sure that today the United States is committing a grave error in constructing a wall along our northern border.”
    El Presidente, perhaps you should consider before making such stupid remarks that the Berlin wall was erected to keep its own people IN. Our intention is to keep foreigners OUT! If your citizens had not abused their neighbor, this measure would not be necessary.

In Out

South America...........North America..........America...

Isn't it all the same
    I mean as long as the Calderons, and Hugo Chavezs make out right?

Neils
    9:12 am
    01/28/2007

"Dear Felipe"...nice one Neils.

I think we need to tell Calderon to go pound sand. Why does Mexico always seem to think that we need their two cents? We should not have to patrol our borders to keep the rabid dogs out of our yard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast