Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calderons "free flow of people"

The goal of unsecured borders and illegal immigration? The free flow of people: If only Bush were as honest as Calderon
    Posted by D.A. King at 9:04 pm

Mexican president wants North American economies to integrate - populaton of paradise of Mexico to flow freely into Ben Franklin’s republic?

He insists the future prosperity of Latin America depends on the free flow of commerce and labor between the United States and countries to the south.

Mexican Leader to Visit U.S., Outside the Beltway
    New York Times
    …In the interview, Mr. Calderón argued that the only way the Americas could remain competitive in a world where China and Europe were emerging as major powers once again is to integrate the economies in the Western Hemisphere. He warned that the United States was losing influence…
    NY Times link: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/09/world ... ref=slogin

HERE for the pro-American information: http://www.americansov.org/news/news.html

http://thedustininmansociety.org/blog/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Felipe Calderon wants to "integrate the economies in the Western Hemisphere" (James McKinley)

James C. McKinley Jr. of the New York Times interviewed Mexican president Felipe Calderon about his upcoming U.S. tour (link):

In the interview, Mr. Calderon argued that the only way the Americas could remain competitive in a world where China and Europe were emerging as major powers once again is to integrate the economies in the Western Hemisphere. He warned that the United States was losing influence.
    On a side note, McKinley also gives a false impression in this:
    In an interview on Thursday, Mr. Calderon said he found the recent immigrant bashing in American society deeply troubling.
    If McKinley wanted to be a real reporter - instead of someone who's just good at note-taking - he would have put "bashing" in quotes and forced Calderon to defend his assertion. As it is, that characterization is coming from the NYT itself.
    http://lonewacko.com/blog/archives/007467.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sure he does, now American Taxpayers can support the whole D*** country
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Think about this: If we can stop illegal immigration (the open borders, free flow of people ad nauseum perpetuated by the elite), we likely defeat the NAU and undermine the march to globalism, which depends on the free flow of people (labor units) worldwide to achieve one world order integration.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Think about this: If we can stop illegal immigration (the open borders, free flow of people ad nauseum perpetuated by the elite), we likely defeat the NAU and undermine the march to globalism, which depends on the free flow of people (labor units) worldwide to achieve one world order integration.
    Zeezil my friend, you are brilliant.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHY is this person allowed to pander on U.S soil ? Does the NWO already have us controlled ? I've never seen a president travel a foreign country speaking as racist and with an agenda as this Mexican pres . How low have we sunk ? Iceing on the cake , we now have 3 McAmnesty's to deal with .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Thats right "Zeezil and I don't think it will be all that long and the Canadians will be on our side and helping to stop this, they don't want it anymore than we do.

The problem is they are just finding out about it also, as with so many Americans.

I will tell you I can see everyday the push Bush is putting on this to get as much done as possible before his year is up.....I can picture him up there in the oval office on the phone stirring the pot, Mexico and special interest groups!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Thats right "Zeezil and I don't think it will be all that long and the Canadians will be on our side and helping to stop this, they don't want it anymore than we do.

The problem is they are just finding out about it also, as with so many Americans.

I will tell you I can see everyday the push Bush is putting on this to get as much done as possible before his year is up.....I can picture him up there in the oval office on the phone stirring the pot, Mexico and special interest groups!!!

He is either trying to alienate Europe right now, or start a war with them. Maybe it is needed to successfully implement the NAU

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103297.html