Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California’s IAs Cost Taxpayers Nearly $9 Billion a Year

California’s Illegal Aliens Cost Taxpayers Nearly $9 Billion A Year
    July 3, 2008 by morganwrites

FAIR has released their latest report on the costs of illegal aliens to taxpayers. The main costs are in education, health care and prison costs for illegal aliens in jail.

North County Time:

California’s nearly 3 million illegal immigrants cost taxpayers nearly $9 billion each year, according to a new report released last week by the Federation for American Immigration Reform, a Washington, D.C.-based group that promotes stricter immigration policies.

Educating the children of illegal immigrants is the largest cost, estimated at $7.7 billion each year, according to the report. Medical care for illegal immigrants and incarceration of those who have committed crimes are the next two largest expenses measured in the study, the author said.
    …
    Jack Martin, who wrote the report, said Thursday that the $9 billion figure does not include other expenses that are difficult to measure, such as special English instruction, school lunch programs, and welfare benefits for American workers displaced by illegal immigrant workers.
    “It’s a bottom of the range number,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Further proof of the high cost of cheap labor & open borders.

I bet the dwindling number of middle class Angelenoes/Californians who can't afford private school for their kids, drive on crumbling, congested third world roads, while dodging gang territories will be particularly pleased to read this report.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Local farmers say migrant farmworkers are critical to their businesses, and without them they would have to close their farms or move their operations overseas.

Or simply hire Americans at a living wage.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Has "Arnie" admitted yet it's the cost of Illegals that blow his budget sky high ? NO . He's a Elite , why should he care .
    I will never buy their lies and excuse's for more cheap Illegal labor . We didn't have these problems decades ago . And that was when America fed the World .
    Our Immigration laws work great and serve the purpose of design . Enforce and Deport .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Further proof of the high cost of cheap labor & open borders.

I bet the dwindling number of middle class Angelenoes/Californians who can't afford private school for their kids, drive on crumbling, congested third world roads, while dodging gang territories will be particularly pleased to read this report.
    KUDOS . You said it so well i just had to "Bump You" .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Thanks tencz57.