Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California Counties Crack Down on Criminal Aliens

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,153404,00.html

California Counties Crack Down on Criminal Aliens
    Thursday, April 14, 2005

PHOTOS VIDEO

Click image to enlarge
    STORIES
    •Officials: Al Qaeda, Latin Gangs Not Linked•U.S. Fights Central American Gang Presence•Poll: Most Would Pay $3 to Cross U.S. Border•Customs Agents Look for Alien Convicts•Report: Illegal Population Surges to 10.3 Million•Border States Grapple With Alien Criminals•Illegal Alien Influx May Compromise Security•Arizona Moves to House Prisoners in Mexico
    LOS ANGELES â€â€

It is better to wake up too late than not at all.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

The amount of legal opposition here to this is sickening.

With 10,000 gang-related murders in California...don't you think they're a little late? I guess better late than never...but the word 'considering' bothers me...why would they need to 'consider'?? Glory be! No wonder the latinos call us stupid...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    With 10,000 gang-related murders in California...don't you think they're a little late? I guess better late than never...but the word 'considering' bothers me...why would they need to 'consider'?? Glory be! No wonder the latinos call us stupid...

RR
    I lived most of my life in a neighborhood here in San Francisco that was a stronghold of La Familia Nuestra and local Black gangs.In 1989 the leader of one faction of the local Black gangs actually showed me a fully armed and dangerous grenade launcher he had in the trunk of his car.Very very dangerous dudes.