Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Look at the comments at that article. Not ONE in favor of that bill.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

"At the end of the day, if we're going to continue as a powerful, equal-opportunity society, we're going to have to invest in our people," Brown, a Democrat, said at the signing ceremony in the library of a Los Angeles community college.
    Equal oppertunity woul mean you commit a crime and you would be punished accordingly. Not punish some criminals and not others. Invest in our people? do you mean american citicens? Or are you talking about the Illegal Alien invaders?

I was listening to a local morning show on the radio today. I heard that MoonBeam actually signed this ****ing bill on the back of One Bill Gil!!!!!

He must be doing the happy dance today. Have a tequila - or 10.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CSU has 3,600 such students in the entire 412,000-student population, Uhlenkamp said.
    That's all? So you mean to tell me we are passing all these special laws to benefit 3600 students? Talk about a privileged group! I don’t believe these numbers for a minute! If Gil Cedillo is involved you know it's rotten to the core!! Gil Cedillo is exhibit A that illegal invaders vote in our elections!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    CSU has 3,600 such students in the entire 412,000-student population, Uhlenkamp said.
    That's all? So you mean to tell me we are passing all these special laws to benefit 3600 students? Talk about a privileged group! I don’t believe these numbers for a minute! If Gil Cedillo is involved you know it's rotten to the core!! Gil Cedillo is exhibit A that illegal invaders vote in our elections!
    Agreed His whole district is 60% illegals
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

It looks like Texas has had the DREAM Act for 10 years or so.

Perry reiterated his long-standing support for his state's bipartisan passing of the 2001 DREAM Act.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-245049-perry.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12