Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Let's no jump the gun here - the guys first names was James.
    Who's jumping the gun, MW?

There is a specific note that the status of the driver is NOT known.

Unless we find out either way, the question will remain. It's best to be accurate rather than speculate, wouldn't you agree?

FYI: as far as names go, I have met many who use Anglo names. Many people from many different countries, some of whom are legal and others not. It's a common habit among those from other countries.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched on CBS's moring show what I thought would be a complete report about this incident this morning and they went into a fair amount of detail, but one main thing was left out of the report. There wasn't any mention that some was even driving this rig. It is as iff this accident just spontaniously happened withoug a driver ever existing.

I believe CBS did this intentionally. Shame shame shame.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

From the New York Times today:

"The highway patrol believes that Mr. Mosqueda was heading south on Interstate 80 into an interchange with Interstate 880 when he lost control in a curve, hit a guardrail and flipped the truck on its side. The tanker exploded, which sent flames hundreds of feet into the air, witnesses said. The fire quickly buckled a three-lane section of Interstate 580 and caused it to collapse onto some lanes of Interstate 880 about 30 feet below.

Michael Brown, the commissioner of the highway patrol, said the driver had been able to escape the burning truck, and he apparently took a cab in order to go to the hospital.

Mr. Brown said there was “no indication of impairment of the driver” by drugs or alcohol, but that some legal issues are outstanding for both Mr. Mosqueda, and the truck’s owner, Sabek Transportation, based in San Francisco. He did not elaborate. "

I guess that about sums it up!

Interesting.
    Sabek was mentioned on the news last night because it is based in San Francisco and had another messy accident in 2006. They said only that a tanker had rolled and the flamables had gone into a local water way contaminating it. They said Sabek had paid for the clean up.

Mr. Brown said there was “no indication of impairment of the driver” by drugs or alcohol, but that some legal issues are outstanding for both Mr. Mosqueda, and the truck’s owner, Sabek Transportation, based in San Francisco. He did not elaborate. "
    AHHH, Sanctuary city, very interesting!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

I have just gotten home for what to hear this!!!!!!!!!!!!

The DMV stated to the news that Mr. Mosqueda only had 2 minor incidents. I didn't hear what they were because I didn't hear the whole thing.

BUT

a news station just reported that he had the following:

1974: Hit & Run - Minor property damage. Was Fined. Served time in jail
    for lying to police in this incident.

1979: Convicted in possession of drug paraphanilia. Served time jail.

1981: Convicted Burglary - 75 days in jail.

1984: Another Burglary - 270 days in jail.

1993: Convicted of selling syringes.

1994: Convicted of receiving stolen property. More time in jail.

1996: Possession of Heroin. 32 months in state prison.

Plus the 2 that DMV stated to the news.

WHY IS THIS THING DRIVING HAZARDOUS MATERIAL WITH A PAST LIKE THAT?

Oh by the way...did I tell you there is more coming?

Very interesting, so what do they do give him a 60,000 lb weapon, I'm telling you Sanctuary city!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This fellow could turn out to be the poster boy for anchor babies. His criminal record stretches back into the 1970's and at that time, if he were illegal. he would almost certainly have been deported. Therefore, the odds are that he is a citizen. However, it excapes the realm of sane reasoning what in God's world he was doing driving a gasoline tanker truck. Is there anyone, on any level of government, who has two neurons glowing
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have to agree, that alone with all of those past convictions, what was he doing driving such a dangerous load?

As well, I agree he may simply be a citizen, and just should not have been driving.

We also have to look at another point, which really bugged me, why did he walk away from the accident site, then take a cab to the hospital?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12